Persuasion 2

"Personal reasons? Auntie, you shouldn't marry Uncle Kang because of me and Xiaoyu. If you don't marry Uncle Kang for this reason, Xiaoyu and I will feel guilty for a lifetime."

Lu Xueyu After hearing Bian Lili's words, she felt guilty, because she was worried about Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu, so she cancelled her marriage with Kang Aiguo.

Originally, she thought that Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu were still young, so she could just find any reason to prevaricate her cancellation of the marriage.

But she never thought that Bian Lili would guess the real reason for her cancellation of the marriage. It seems that Bian Lili has really grown up and is no longer a little doll who didn't understand anything when she picked it up.

When Bian Lili saw that Lu Xueyu didn't speak for a long time, she knew that Lu Xueyu must be thinking about how to get away with canceling the marriage, and she would not give Lu Xueyu this time.

So she said to Lu Xueyu again: "Little aunt, in fact, Xiaoyu and I went to Uncle Kang this afternoon, and we also know the reason for your cancellation of the marriage."

"What? Have you gone to Patriotic?"

"Well, Uncle Kang Tell us everything, so you don't have to continue to find reasons to lie to us.

And we have already told Uncle Kang to let him continue to prepare for the wedding, and you will marry him in three days."

"You...you want to You're making me mad." Lu Xueyu stood up angrily after hearing Bian Lili's words and said to Bian Lili.

"Little aunt, don't be angry, we will feel bad if you get so angry." Bian Lili didn't expect Lu Xueyu to be so angry, and hurriedly stepped forward to appease Lu Xueyu.

After a few minutes, Lu Xueyu's mood stabilized, and then she said to Bian Lili: "Li Li, I know you are for my own good, but I can't let you go, even if I marry you Uncle Kang, I will not live a stable life. , so why should I go to harm you Uncle Kang."

"Little aunt, you have done enough for us, now that Xiaoyu and I have grown up and can earn work points to support ourselves, you should also do it for yourself. live.

And I can see that Uncle Kang really likes you, otherwise Uncle Kang would not have waited for you for so many years, so Xiaoyu and I sincerely hope that you can marry Uncle Kang, and then give me and Xiaoyu a fat and white baby eldest nephew. "

"What big nephew, don't talk nonsense about things that don't have a shadow." "

"Little aunt, are you agreeing to marry Uncle Kang?" "

"I can't do it if I don't promise, you've said it all." "

That's great. I'll tell Uncle Kang the good news tomorrow. I think he'll be very happy." "

"Don't go to your Uncle Kang anymore, I'll go and talk to him in person tomorrow." "

No, the bride is not allowed to meet with the groom three days before her wedding, so from tomorrow onwards, my aunt will stay at home and stop going to the fields to earn work points." 

"How about that, what do you eat if you don't earn work points?" "

Little aunt, Xiaoyu and I go to hunt hogweed every day. Although we don't earn much work points, the food we exchange is enough for Xiaoyu and I to eat, so don't worry about me and Xiaoyu anymore."

All you have to do now is to stay at home in peace and prepare to get married. After hearing Bian Lili's words ,

Lu Xueyu felt that it was not good to stay at home. After all, there is not so much attention to getting married at this time, but she could not directly reject Bian Lili's kindness. After all, this is the child's love for her. Filial piety.

So she nodded in agreement.