Department Store Shopping

"Let's go, let's go buy cakes." Bian Lili said to Shen Yuyu when she saw that the counter closest to them was selling cakes.

"Okay."

Bian Lili came to the counter selling pastries and saw that she didn't know any of the pastries in the counter except the truffle cake and chicken cake.

So she said to the salesperson: "I want a pound of truffle cake, a pound of chicken cake and that cake."

"Is the cake you're talking about a beef tongue cake?"

"Yes, it is a beef tongue cake."

"A total of two pieces . Four cents plus three catties of cake tickets."

Bian Lili bought the cakes and then went to buy two bottles of wine and three canned fruits, and then she and Shen Yuyu walked towards the second floor together.

When she came to the second floor and saw that the second floor was selling clothes and fabrics, she walked towards the counter selling clothes.

She strolled around the counters that sold clothes, and seeing that the clothes were not very good-looking, and the fabrics didn't look very good, she gave up the plan to buy ready-to-wear clothes and walked towards the counters that sold fabrics.

"Comrade, can you show me that red piece of fabric?" Bian Lili came to the counter selling fabrics and saw a red piece of fabric. She thought it was especially suitable for wedding clothes, so she turned to the salesperson. road.

After hearing Bian Lili's words, the salesperson did not immediately show the fabric to Bian Lili, because she saw that the clothes Bian Lili was wearing were patched, and when she saw that Bian Lili was so young, she felt that Bian Lili was so young. Li has no money to buy fabric.

So she asked Bian Lili, "Are you sure you want to buy it?"

"Of course you must, otherwise how could I ask you to show me the fabric."

"Okay, I'll show the fabric now, but you don't want it. If you touch it, I'm afraid you won't be able to pay for it." After the salesman finished speaking, he turned around to get the fabric.

"Let's go shopping for ready-to-wear." Seeing the salesperson's bad attitude towards Bian Lili, Shen Yuyu stepped forward and said to Bian Lili.

"No, the attitude of the current salesperson is like this. You just don't need to pay attention to them. If you don't like them, just wait for me."

Shen Yuyu heard Bian Lili's words and saw that Bian Lili really didn't care about the salesperson's attitude. He did not let Bian Lili go to other places to buy clothes, but stood beside Bian Lili and accompanied Bian Lili.

"How many feet of cloth do you want?" the salesman asked Bian Lili after bringing the cloth.

"I'll check the quality of the fabric first, and if it's good, I'll buy more." The

salesperson didn't want Bian Lili to touch the fabric when she heard Bian Lili's words, but when she saw Bian Lili put it on the counter When she had two cloth tickets, she swallowed the words she had put into her mouth and put it back into her stomach.

Bian Lili saw that the sales clerk did not stop her from touching the fabric after she took out the cloth ticket, so she reached out and touched the fabric and felt that the quality was good, so she said to the sales clerk: "Please help me cut eight feet of red cloth, and then help me. Cut four feet of black cotton, thank you."

After hearing Bian Lili's words, the salesman glanced at Bian Lili, and then she took out scissors to cut the cloth for Bian Lili.

After a few minutes, Bian Lili bought the fabric and walked towards the place where the shoes were sold. Then she asked Shen Yuyu, "Xiaoyu, what kind of shoes should we buy for my aunt?"

"Jiefang shoes."

"Are you sure?"

" Well, Jiefang shoes are suitable for my sister-in-law to wear in the village, other shoes are too ostentatious and not suitable for my sister-in-law."

Bian Lili thought about it after hearing Shen Yuyu's words, so she went to the shoe counter to buy a pair of Jiefang shoes.