Future Plan

Shen Yuyu pursed her lips after hearing Bian Lili's words, and then he asked Bian Lili, "Do you want to go to school?"

"No."

"Then we won't go."

"Is that okay? I know it will be very disappointing."

"No, as long as our exam results are outstanding, the school and teachers will not care whether we study at school or at home."

Bian Lili heard what Shen Yuyu said and felt that what Shen Yuyu said was very reasonable. So she gave Shen Yuyu a thumbs up and said, "You are still smart and solve the problem directly from the source, so that we will not only have time to earn work points, but also make time to do our own things."

"Do your own business? What do you want to do? "

Of course it's to make a small amount of money. Didn't you say before that you need to accumulate original funds, so we naturally need to make time to go to the county or city to dump those materials in the space.

Also, it will be a few years later. You can take the college entrance examination, and the materials in the space will gradually become less popular and less valuable.

So we need to use the space in the past few years. All are dumped out, so that we can have the money to buy houses and land in Beijing and Haishi."

Shen Yuyu nodded after hearing Bian Lili's words, and then he said to Bian Lili: "I want to collect some antiques, this The antiques of the era are not valuable, and many have been destroyed, so I want to collect them within the scope of my ability and prevent them from being destroyed."

"Of course, but I don't understand antiques, and I can't tell the difference between the real and the fake, you Well, can you tell the difference?"

"Yes, I have studied with an elder for a while."

"That's good, I'll leave the collection of antiques to you."

"Okay."

"Then shall we go to the county seat tomorrow? ?"

"Go, my sister-in-law will go home the day after tomorrow. We need to go to the county town to buy some food, otherwise there will be no food for my sister-in-law and uncle at home."

"After we cut the pig grass in the afternoon, we will go to the second captain to open a letter of introduction."

"Okay."

Five o'clock in the evening After Duo Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu delivered the last pig grass they cut this afternoon to the pig farm, they walked towards the second captain's house.

When they came to the second captain's house, they saw that the second captain was weaving baskets in the yard, so they walked up to the second captain and said, "Uncle Chunhua.

" You 're here to open a letter of introduction again."

"Is it okay?" Bian Lili asked after hearing the second captain's words.

"Tell me, what do you want to do in the county this time?"

"We want to go to the county to buy some food, and buy some school supplies."

"Can't the supply and marketing cooperatives in the commune buy these things? Why do you have to go to the county. Buy it."

"Isn't it true that we don't have any tickets in hand? The supply and marketing cooperative in the county town sells bones that don't need tickets, so we thought about going to the county town."

After hearing Bian Lili's words, the second captain thought of Lu Xueyu's marriage. I also understood why Bian Lili and the others had to go to the county town to buy vegetables. Their feelings were for Lu Xueyu to return home three times. It seemed that Lu Xueyu did not raise these two children in vain.

So he said to Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu: "Wait, I'll open a letter of introduction for you right now."

"Thank you, Uncle Chunhua." The second captain waved to Bian Lili after hearing what Bian Lili said. Then went into the house.

A few minutes later, Bian Lili came out of the second captain's house with the letter of introduction, and then she said to Shen Yuyu: "Second captain is very good to talk."

"That's because he sympathizes with us, so he will naturally take care of us more."