Ch.11 Magic sands

"So where are you girls gonna get clothes for Faybelle?" Alistair asked, remembering that Faybelle warned him to get her new clothes by Friday.

"Well I know someone who can fix all of her clothes in minutes" Lizzie said "So we don't have to go to that creepy store near the Dark forest".

"Oh my gosh" Kitty suddenly gasped "I just came up with a new quote for Faybelle. Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Faybelline".

"Oh good one!" Maddie laughed.

"That's pretty good actually" Alistair chuckled.

"Hey look!" Maddie pointed to a house that rested on top of a peek in a hole surrounded by sharp rocks "It's my dad's old tea shop!"

"It looks so lonely" Tammy said.

"Hey, maybe we can find some cool stuff in there" Tony said.

"But how are we gonna get there?" Dina asked.

"By blowing into this" Maddie said as she went to this tube that was stuck in the ground, she then blew on the mouth piece making a deep whale like sound that shook the ground, and then a large teapot came zipping down the line from the tea shop and to the gang.

"Everybody in" Maddie said as she opened the teapot door and everyone got in and saw that the teapot had windows and seats.

"Hang on" Maddie said as she closed the door and the teapot zipped up the line.

"Is this teapot strong enough?" Marchness asked as he looked out the window and looked down at the sharp rocks.

"Trust me" Maddie said "It's strong, I think".

"You think?!" Lizzie said.

"Hey we're here" Maddie said as she opened the door and everyone stepped out from the teapot and into the tea shop.

"Man it's dusty" Kitty said as she wiped her finger on a dusty table.

Maddie then opened a cupboard that had different bottles filled with different kinds of sand.

"Oh I remember these" Maddie said as she took a bottle down that was filled with blue sand

"What are those?" Lizzie asked.

"These are magic sands" Maddie said "They can turn anyone into anything".

"What's that one?" Alistair pointed to the bottle Maddie was holding.

"It's duck sand" Maddie read the label "She pour it on someone and they turn into a duck".

"How long do these sand last?" Cari asked as she looked at a bottle.

"As long as you want, and then you pour the normal changing sand on you and you turn back to your normal self".

But as Kitty was examining a bottle that she opened, she tripped over a crack in the floor and the bottle fell out of her hand, the bottle then bumped into Tony and the sand poured on him, turning him into a monkey.

"Oops" Kitty said as the Tony monkey screeched.

"Aww he's cute" Tammy said.

"Where's the normal sand?" Maddie asked.

"I think this is it" Bunny pulled down a bottle but she bumped into Dina and the sand poured over her, giving her 2 heads.

"Oh that's freaky" Marchness said.

"Well they say that 2 heads are better then 1" Kitty said.

"Wrong sand" Bunny said as she grabbed another bottle but she spilled it on herself, but she didn't change.

"Is that the normal sand?" Alistair asked Bunny, but Bunny let out a squawk instead of her voice.

"Squawk sand" Maddie said.

"Maybe this is it" Lizzie pulled out a bottle.

"No that's -" Maddie said but was interrupted by Lizzie falling over a chair and spilling the sand on her, giving her 4 arms on each side.

"Spider arms sand" Maddie finished.

"That's pretty cool actually" Kitty said as she accidentally spilled sand herself turning her into a goose.

Another sand made Tammy blow out fire, while another sand turned Marchness into a book. Alistair picked up the book and flipped through the pages reading 'Oh. My. Gosh!' on the pages. And then another sand turned Cari into a cupcake.

The Tony monkey then picked up the Cari cupcake.

"Tony don't eat that!" Maddie said as the Tony monkey put the cupcake down.

"Hey I've found the normal sand" Alistair said showing Maddie the bottle labeled 'Normal sand'.

"Great" Maddie said as she poured the sand on the Tony monkey and changed him back to himself. Tony felt his body making sure he was him again, and then he sighed in relief. Maddie then poured the sand on Bunny.

"Testing testing 1 2 3" Bunny said "I'm good".

Maddie poured the sand on everyone and they all changed back to their regular selves.

"That's a relief" Marchness said.

"Hey we should bring some of these sands with us" Kitty said "Like the spider arms sand, that could be helpful".

"Yeah we should take some" Alistair agreed "But only the helpful ones, like let's not bring the 2 heads one, that was creepy".

"Tell me about it" Dina said.

"Oooo" Kitty pulled down a bottle "Invisibility sand, now this could be useful".

Wow, those magic sand sound pretty cool