Ch.3 Students gone missing

Alistair ran to Maddie's and Kitty's dorm where the Wonderlandians were hanging out, he bursted open the door to find them watching 'Mean Royals' (Mean Girls).

Oo I love that movie!

"Guys!" he exclaimed "You would not believe who I just met in the forest".

"Johnny Depp?!" Maddie guessed.

"What, no" Alistair said.

"Tailor Qiuck?" Dina guessed.

"No" he said.

"Leonardo-" Tony said, but Alistair cut in

"I didn't meet anyone famous!" Alistair said "I met my evil twin!".

"What?!" they all gasped.

"Are you serious?!" Lizzie asked.

"Yeah, and he wore the black suit, but he jumped down the Well of Wonder before I could say anything else".

"So there is an evil clone of you" Tammy concluded.

"Then he must be the one doing all of those bad things" Kitty said.

"Yeah, but how can I prove it to eveyone that he was the one doing those bad things?" Alistair asked "Not me".

"If only we can show them you too together" Maddie said "But how?"

"He could be back tomorrow to cause more chaos" Cari said "So we can try to get him".

"How are we gonna do that?" Bunny asked "He disappears to quickly".

"I've got it" Marchness said "All we need is a fishing net, and a tranqulizer dart".

"Um, maybe" Cari said.

The next day, as the Wonderlandians walked to their classes, Apple came up to them, Alistair stood behind in case Apple wanted to acusing him of something.

"Hey guys" Apple said with a nervous look "Have you seen Raven? She wasn't there at breakfeast".

"No" they said.

"Maybe she's in the Muse-ic room" Lizzie said.

"Oh thanks" Apple said as she went away to look for her roomate.

But as the Wonderlandians were in their classes, they noticed that alot of the students were absent, Cedar wasn't there, Hunter wasn't there, neither was Ashlynn, even Briar couldn't be found sleeping anywhere. By the time their classes were over, almost eveyone in the school was gone.

"Somethings, weird" Maddie said "Everyone seems to be absent today".

Eveyone agreed that alot of students were absent.

"I noticed that Cerise wasn't here in Grimmnastic" Kitty said "And that's her favorite class, she's always there".

"I couldn't find Blondie today" Dina said.

"Well I couldn't find Cupid" Tammy said.

"This is wierd" Alistair said "Where could they have gone?"

"Was there a meeting that we didn't know about?" Tony asked.

"I don't think so" Bunny said "If there was we would of known".

Just then, Duchess came up them.

"Have you guys seen Sparrow?" she asked.

The Wonderlandians shooked their heads no.

"Well that's great" Duchess said sarcasticlly as she left.

"Sparrow's gone too?" Maddie said "What's going on here?"

"Maybe there's like a secret party going on" Kitty said.

"I doubt that" Lizzie said "If there was, Blondie would of told us, and why would there be a party for what occasion?"

"Well I'm gonna call Blondie" Maddie said as she called her, but no one picked up "She's not picking up".

Just then, a loud scream was heard down a hall, and the Wonderlandians hurried to the hall to find a pair of headphones on the floor.

"Are those Melody's headphones?" Bunny asked as Marchness picked them up.

"Yep" he said.

"Was that Melody's scream we heard?" Tammy asked.

"Maybe" Cari said "And if so, why did she scream and where did she go?"

"Now Melody's missing?" Alistair said "We really need to find out what's going on and where everyone is".

The Wonderlandians then saw Ginger walking down the hall.

"Ginger!" Maddie called as they all ran up to her "You're still here!"

"I know" Ginger said "But I don't know where everyone else went".

"We don't know either" Lizzie said "And now Melody's gone".

"What?" Ginger gasped.

"We heard a scream and we found her headphones on the floor" Marchness handed her the headphones "We think it was Melody's scream we heard".

"Oh my gosh" Ginger said.

"We're trying to figure out where everyone went" Alistair said.

"Me too" Ginger said "Is there a special event?"

"We don't know" Dina said.

All of a sudden, a black hole appeared under Ginger and she fell into the hole.

"Ginger!" everyone cried as they grabbed onto her wrists.

"Help!" Ginger screamed as she felt herself being pulled down the hole, but as everyone tried to help her up, Ginger was then pulled down the hole from everyone's grip and the hole closed up and disappeared.

"What just happened?!" Kitty gasped, even thought she had already seen what happened.

"Some kind of black hole just sucked up Ginger!" Alistair exclaimed.

"We gotta get Headmaster Grimm!" Bunny said as everyone ran to Grimm's office, and knocked on his door.

"Headmatser" Maddie called, but there was no answer.

"He better not of been sucked up too" Lizzie said.

"Headmaster" Maddie said as she opened the door, only to find that it was empty "Hello?" Maddie said.

"Headmaster!" Cari called, but still no answer.

"Great" Lizzie said "He's gone too".

"Well now what?" Bunny asked.

Just then, Alistair got a call from his mother Alice.

"Hey mom" he said.

"Alistair!" Alice called as she breathed heavily as if she just ran a marathon "Somethings happening to Wonderland!".

Just then a loud deep roar was heard in the phone and Alice screamed as they heard some rukus and Alice running.

"Mom what's going on?!" Alistair said.

"There's this gaint-" more of that deep roar was heard "Doll-" a girl's cry was heard "And this creppy-" they could hear her trip "Just get over hear!" and she hunged up.

"What in the world" Dina gasped.

"We gotta get to Wonderland now!" Alistair said as they all ran to get to Alistair's dorm.

"Did Alice say something about a doll?" Tammy asked as they ran.

"And something giant?" Tony asked.

"This doesn't sound good" Kitty said as they entered Alistair's dorm and they went through the looking glass.

Yikes! This is getting bad, first everyone disappears and now Alice says that something's wrong with Wonderland. I hope she's ok