Ch.1 Acused

Sup people, here's 'Return to Wonderland 3' as I said

Hey it's me again! And I have a good feeling about this story, I read the plot and it sounds amazing and mad!

Yep, so I hope you guys enjoy this story

 At Ever After High, the Wonderlandians were hanging out outside under a shady tree, and Tammy was mad at Tony.

"Tammy" Tony said, but Tammy just ignored him "Come on Tammy, you can't be mad for something I did in your dream".

"What's wrong?" Alistair asked.

"Tammy's mad at me for something I did in her dream last night" Tony said.

"What did he do?" Bunny asked Tammy.

"We were in this room and spiders and snakes started coming out from the walls" Tammy said "And Tony ran out and shut the door on me, I tried to get out but it was locked and the spiders and snakes attacked me!"

"You know I would never do that in real life right?" Tony said.

"I don't know" Tammy said "But that nightmare really scared me, and you know how scared I am of spiders and snakes".

"I know that, but it wasn't real" Tony said.

"It felt so real though".

Just then, Headmaster Grimm came up to the Wonderlandains with his hands behind his back as always.

"Alistair" he said "May I please see you in my office for just a moment".

"Oh" Alistair said with an uneasy feeling. But he got up and followed Grimm to his office, not knowing that his friends were secretlly following. When they went inside Grimm's office, Alistair was surprised to find a bunch of paper all over Grimm's office. Some had rude sayings about Grimm and some had pictures of Grimm and they were drawn on.

"What happened?" Alistair asked.

"You tell me" Grimm said with a frown as he handed him a piece of paper saying "Grimm is an ugly, fat, jerk- Alistair Wonderland"

"What?!" Alistair gasped "I didn't write that!"

"Oh really" Grimm crossed his arm "Where were you this moring between 8 and 9?"

"I was in the castleteria getting breakfeast as always" Alistair said.

"Are you sure?" Grimm asked.

"Yes".

"Well how do you explain this?" Grimm showed Alistair a security video in his office on his mirror phone. The video showed the empty office around 8:30 that moring, it then showed Alistair opening the door and making sure the office was empty, but instead of wearing what Alistair wore today, he was wearing a black suit and was carrying a bunch of papers.

"What the-" Alistair gasped as he watched himself scatter the papers around the office. After he scattered the papers, he went out of the office and the video ended.

"Care to explain this" Grimm said with a mad look.

"That wasn't me" Alistair said.

"Well it sured looked like you".

"I know that looked like me but that wasn't me! I was in the castleteria at that time. I would never do anything like that!"

"Do you have a twin brother?"

"No but-".

"Mr. Wonderland" Grimm cut in "You know that vandelizing my office is against the rules".

"But-".

"I bet your mother will be very disapointed with you".

"I swear I didn't do this!"

"Well how do explain the video?"

"I don't know, but all I know is that that wasn't me".

But Grimm wasn't believing him "We will discust your pushinment later, intill then, get to class".

"But-".

"I'm sorry Alistair, but I have no choice".

"Wait, if I can prove to you that that wasn't me, will you let me off the hook?"

"If you can do that, I'll let you off the hook, now get to class".

"Yes sir" Alistair said sadly, he clench his fist as he opened the door which knocked over his friends who had their ears to the door.

"Oh, hey Alistair" Maddie gave a fake smile "We were not eavesdropping".

Alistair could see the lie in her eyes "So you guys heard everything?" he asked.

"Well we couldn't really hear that well" Kitty said as they walked away from the office "What happened in there?"

"Well Grimm's acussing me of vandelizing his office with papers filled with rude comments and stuff" he said.

"What?" they gasped.

"You, vandelizing?" Tony gasped.

"I didn't do it" Alistair said "But then Grimm showed me this video of 'me' vandelizing his office".

"What do you mean by 'me'?" Tammy asked.

"The video showed someone that looked alot like me, except that he was wearing a black suit, but Grimm thinks it was me but I was in the castlteria at that time".

"When did the vandelizing happen?" Cari asked.

"Around 8:30".

"Yeah you were in the castleteria with us".

"I know, but Grimm still doesn't believe me, and he's going to discust my punishment later".

"What?" Maddie gasped.

"But I'm gonna try to prove to him that that wasn't me vandelizing his office".

"What if you can't?" Bunny asked.

"Oh I'll find a way".

After class, the Wonderlandians went to the castleteria and discusted about the guy in the video that looked like Alistair.

"So he looked exactlly like you?" Lizzie asked.

"Yeah" Alistair said "Except for the black suit he was wearing".

"I don't know anyone in this school who looks like you or wears a black suit" Dina said.

"Are you sure you don't have a twin brother?" Marchness asked.

"How many times do I have to tell you?" Alistair asked annoyed "I don't have a twin brother, I'm an only child".

"Well how are you gonna prove your innocence?" Maddie asked.

"I don't know yet, but I'll find a way".

What do you guys think so far?

I thought it was great, but I'm a bit curious about this Alistair twin