Ch.7 Shrunk

"Seriously" Maddie said "No one here likes cocoanut gum?"

"No" the Wonderlandians groaned as Maddie chewed the cocoanut gum.

"Well" a voice said, the Wonderlandians turned and saw Alistair's clone leaning against a tree with his arm crossed and an evil smile on his face "Looks like the Wonder people are still trying to find their friends".

"You" Alistair frowned.

"Me" his clone said back.

"Do you how much trouble I got in school because of you?!" Alistair asked.

"I'm guessing a lot" his clone grinned.

"What do you want?" Bunny asked annoyed.

"Oh I don't want anything" his clone said "Just wanted to see if you guys were still alive, it's pretty dangerous out here, especially since there's live dolls wondering around".

"Yeah" Kitty frowned "Live dolls that used to be our friends!"

"Now that my best friend's a doll now, she tried to kill us!" Maddie exclaimed.

"Oh man I should of seen that" the clone laughed.

"Bye!" Lizzie shouted.

"Oh Elizabeth" the clone shook his head "I'll go 'Bye!' soon, but first, good luck trying to find your way while being only 3 inches".

"What?" the Wonderlandians said just as the clone used his powers to shoot out some purple magic at the gang, and they suddenly felt themselves shrinking until they were 3 inches high . Everything around them was now larger to them.

"Wow" they up to see that the clone was now a giant to them "You guys are tiny. I would step on you guys, but I think I'll let the insects do that".

He gave one last evil smile as he used his powers to teleport.

"Well now what do we do?" Bunny asked nervously.

"Well does anyone have any growing treats?" Alistair asked.

"No" they all said, even Maddie didn't have any in her hat.

"Well that's great" he sighed.

"So now what?" Dina asked "Do we just continue while being only 3 inches?"

"Well let's just find a way to get us back to our heights" Alistair suggested as they sighed and headed off.

As they were walking, lots of strange noises were heard, and the Wonderlandians kept a sharp eye out. A rustle was then heard in the grass, everyone got out their weapons and waited for something to jump out at them.

"I think whatever is was is gone now" Bunny said. But what everyone didn't see was that a large spider had creeped up behind them.

"Maybe it was just a-" Alistair said, but was cut in by Lizzie's scream. They all turned around to see the giant spider, and they all screamed as the spider lifted it's legs to crush them, but they ran out of the way. The spider then shot out some sticky webs at them, but they were too fast that the webs missed. They then used their weapons against the spider, which only caused it to limp. Alistair then got an idea and ran behind the spider. The spider was still trying to get everyone by it's webs and it's legs, but all of a sudden, it then collapsed to the ground, dead. Everyone looked up to see that Alistair was on the spider's back and he had stabbed the spider with his sword.

"Alistair!" they exclaimed "You did it!"

"I sure did" Alistair grinned as he slid off the spider's back.

"Man, 3 inches is such a wretched height" Kitty said.

"Actually, it's a very good height" a voice said. The gang looked up to see the Blue Caterpillar on his floating cloud of smoke smoking his hookah.

"Dad!" Cari exclaimed "So as you can see, we're in a bit of a 'small' situation. So can you help us?"

"Well" Blue said as he looked around for something "You see that green mushroom over there?"

They turned around to see a large green mushroom.

"One side of that mushroom will make you grow taller, and the other side will make you smaller" he said.

"But which side will make us taller?" Alistair asked.

But Blue had disappeared.

"Um, why did he just disappear?" Maddie asked.

"He usually does that whenever he wants someone to figure things out on their own" Cari said.

The Wonderlandians then went over to the large green mushroom.

"One side will make us taller" Alistair said as he broke off a piece on the right side of the mushroom "And the other side will make us smaller" he broke off a piece on the left side. The left side was a lighter green than the right side so it'll be easier to recognize.

"But which side?" Alistair asked himself. He looked at the pieces and tried to guess which side will make them taller. He then took a bite of the right side, and he felt himself grow. The other Wonderlandians stepped back and watched as Alistair grew until he was his normal height.

"So it's the right side that makes us taller" he concluded.

Everyone then took a piece of the right side and took a bite, and they grew back to their normal heights.

"Yes!" they exclaimed.

"I think I'll save these" Alistair said as he put the mushroom pieces into his pocket.

"We should get going" Cari said "And let's keep an eye out for Alistair's clone".

Wow, Alistair's clone is so, bad

Tell me about it