"Denying it." She added which made me blush so hard. Fuck. Was she just joking? Or? Nah?

An awkward silence filled the air, no one dared to talk between us. I checked my wristwatch and it's already 5:30 pm. I stood up and Winter looked at me.

"I have to go." I said but she shook her head and gestured me to sit again. I glared at her but she looks like she's pleading so, I gave up.

"Don't leave yet, I just wanna cherish this moment with you." Winter said which made my heart raced, woah.

"Cheesy lines you got there Jeongie huh." I teased and she just sighed. An awkward silence once again filled the atmosphere. I cleared my throat to get her attention and I succeed.

"Uhmm, so.. care to share what happened to your past relationship?" I asked and I can see the shock in her eyes, I felt guilty.

"I.. I'm sorry.. it's okay if you don't wanna share, I respect your privacy." I admit that I kinda panicked when I saw her face. Winter shook her head and held my hand.

"No, it's okay.. I would like to share it with you."

"You sure?"

"Yup, so, yeah.. I met Yiren when Ningning introduced me to her. I was stunned by her beauty. My thoughts were like 'did she got hurt when she fell from heaven', 'she's literally an angel' some things like that." She paused for awhile and I saw a smile formed her lips. I felt something weird inside my stomach, this must be jealousy. It looks like she's reminiscing their memories, and to be honest, it kinda hurt me.

"Then?"

"Yiren was very shy at first but when I asked her for a date, she didn't hesitated to say yes so it made me really really happy. After that date, we started to got closer to each other, late night talks, chats, and facetime.. I'm starting to think that I liked her already." Winter paused a bit and sighed. Even though I was kinda hurt, I still manage to caress her back because she looks so sad.

"Hmm."

"Then the day finally came, I finally got the courage to ask her to be my girlfriend. I was kinda nervous and I stuttered, I still remember how I stuttered in front of her, ridiculous.. right? So, after I asked her, she's shock and nodded at the same time. I almost jumped that day."

"Yiren told me that it should be kept as a secret, to everyone, especially.. her parents. You know, it hurts me a lot.. thinking that we couldn't do things we wanted to, publicly. I.. just wanted to shout her name, that she's mine.. but yeah, I can't." Winter paused and took a deep breath before looking at me, I can see the pain in her eyes.

'I would never do that to you, Winter, never.'

"Then, what happened?"

"Yiren refused skinships from me. She kept her distance from me whenever we're out in public, and it hurts me, like a lot. I've been telling Ningning what's happening  between us but she kept on saying shits all over again like, 'let her be, her parents were just so strict', 'try to understand her', like fucking hell, how am I supposed to deal with that? I tried to convince Yiren to introduced me to her parents but she kept resisting."

"It must've been hard for you.. how long did it... last?"

"I suffered in 2 years.. she never let me kiss her, although... she could be sweet and clingy in private sometimes, but it's just... it ain't enough.. I continued to understand her even if it hurts me because I loved her." Winter paused and I can see tears rolling down from her cheeks. I froze, I didn't know what to do, it's the first time I've seen her cry. I was just staring at her and she's crying.