WIN ME IF YOU CAN:2

Začať od začiatku

I then took my bag and started for university. After reaching there standing Infront of university I again calmed myself.

And again with confidence I started to walk.

Sana was going inside the university with confidence like she owns it. She always enters the university like that. While other students were aww in both sana's beauty and her charm with aura.

Sana tucked her hair behind her hair and walked with a smile looking around and making guys and girls go crazy for her.

She even winked a guy making the guys jaw dropped. He smiled like an idiot and walked not looking at front then ended up hitting the wall. Sana giggled at the stupidity.

She loves the attention she always gets. Reaching in her locker she opened it and found a love letter there. Sana smirked looking at it. She knew from who she got it from. She even knows that the person is now watching her.

She kissed the letter literally giving a false hope to someone. She kept it in her bag.

Sana smirked as she saw the person smirking back at her. After all she saw the initial of the name and knew who it was.

The initial was 'M' and of course it's mark.

Going near mark , sana stood Infront of him and crossed her arms. With a sly smile she said,

"I have to say , you sure are brave for it after knowing that I have just confessed someone yesterday. "

"Oh believe me, this step is nothing for a beautiful lady like you. " Said mark with the same playful smile.

sana nodded smiling. Probably happy with the answer.
"See ya later....mark. " Sana said flirting.

"See you too sana. " Said mark. Sana then walked like she was in a model runway.

"Phew She is hot....." Said Mark.

Sana then again went to the cafeteria.
There again she saw her friends. She sat with them.

"Here comes our universities new hot topic. Welcome. " Said jihyo.

"Of course, so now everyone pls silence. We will now hear it from miss minatozaki that how does it feel to be getting rejected by someone for the first time in life. " Said nayeon. 

Mina and momo was smirking looking at sana who was annoyed at the question.

"Well of course it was embarrassing. But I know she is just trying to get hard. Don't worry she will be in my command in few days. " Sana said crossing her arms.

"You know confidence is good but over confidence isn't. " Said momo.

"I know. I am confident. Not over confident or something. Beside, it's not like I like her anyways. I took her challenge for revenge you know. " Sana said.

"Revenge?" Mina asked frowning.

"Yes. I mean after she embarrassed me in the public don't you think she deserves a punishment?? " Sana said. The table fell in silence. Even nayeon was silent this time.

"What? I am doing the right thing. I will make her fall for me then I will make her do things for me like a servant does. after being in a relationship I will break up with her. " Sana said smirking.

"Sana don't you think......it's too much?" Asked nayeon. Nayeon was not on sana's side this time. As nayeon cared for tzuyu. These past few days tzuyu has been nice to her and others.  Nayeon also saw how jeongyeon cared for tzuyu too. So nayeon came in conclusion that tzuyu must be someone fragile or soft.