SENT ME BACK TO YOU:7

After the incident the chou's went back home

After the incident the chou's went back home. The whole ride minju was lying her head on sana's neck as her tears dried. No expression was seen in her face. While tzuyu who was driving the car time to time looked at the mirror to see her daughter.

Tzuyus grip tightened on the wheel remembering the things that she saw earlier. Her blood was still boiling. But for now minju is more important. So she decided to look after minju now. But tzuyu wasn't the only one who was ragging in anger. Hyewon was also on the same page as tzuyu. She also had the same thought to look after minju for now.

The car stopped Infront of the house. They got inside while tzuyu parked the car. Tzuyu entered and saw minju drinking water while sitting on the couch. Sullyoon brought medicines that could cure minjus scars.

"Yoon-ah take the medicine to minjus room. " Said sana. Sullyoon nodded. Minju was spacing out. Probably thinking about the incident again.
"Sweetie....." Minju got back to reality and looked at sana. Her eyes looked helpless. Minju hugged sana tightly. Automatically she started to cry. Sana couldn't hold her tears this time.

"M-mom.... w-why me? (Hic) w-why does it h-have to be (hic) me?" Minju said between her cries.
"S-sweetie look ....l-lets talk about it later....you need to rest now...o-ok?" Said Sana. Sana then helped minju to go upstairs. Hyewon followed them to upstairs. Tzuyu stood there alone.

She then took a seat on the couch. A huge sigh left from her mouth.
"My daughter's life would've been ruined today .....sigh ......god what kind of parent am I ? I am horrible....." Said tzuyu.

"Why didn't I remember about the tracker before?....that's so irresponsible.....just a bit late and my daughter......sigh...... " Tzuyu massaged her forehead.

Meanwhile upstairs sana was applying medicine to minjus cut. Minju stayed silent the whole time. Sometimes her eyes would look at sana. But then she would look somewhere else.

Sana then made sure to help her changing her clothes and made her lay on the bed. Sana was about to leave but minju hold her hand.
"M-mom....."
"Yes sweetie? Do you need anything?" Asked sana sweetly to her daughter.
At that time the door opened revealing tzuyu.
"Oh......I see minju still haven't slept. " Said tzuyu.
"Sa-sally-shi..... c-can you pls stay h-here? W-with me and m-mom? Pls....." Minju asked panicked. She was scared.

Sana looked at tzuyu. Tzuyu looked at both Sana and minju.
"I-if that's ok with sana then sure. " Said tzuyu.
"But the b-bed doesn't have that much place. " Said Sana looking at minjus bed.
"It's fine.  I can sleep on the ground. You both sleep on the bed. " Said tzuyu.
"But Sally you are our guest. And-"
"No sana. It's totally fine. Besides it's better to be with minju right now. " Said tzuyu. Sana nodded.
"Can you stay here while I bring our pillows and blankets?" Asked sana. Tzuyu nodded. Tzuyu sat on minjus bed.

"How did you know where I was?" Asked minju. 
"I didn't told you but....I had a tracker on your phone. Actually both you and hyewon have trackers. I will be putting another tracker on sullyoons phone, now that I am pretty worried about all of you. " Said tzuyu.
Minju then looked somewhere else. Silence filled the room. Sana came back , ready for bed. She was wearing a nightgown. She had tzuyus picture on her arm. She also brought her pillow and blanket along with Tzuyu's .