THE WEDDING:4

Tzuyu opened her eyes. She had a really good sleep. Sana was still sleeping while snuggling into her neck. In 30 minutes the plane will land. She thought of waking up sana.

'but she looks so peaceful. ' tzuyu thought looking at sana. The later stared at sana for some more minutes. She smiled to herself.

Then the air hostess announced that the plane will be landing soon. Tzuyu then woke sana up.

"Sana, sana, wake up. " Said tzuyu lovingly.
"Hnnghh....just a bit more Dahyun. " Sana said still sleeping.
'dahyun?? Oh yeah ..... that's her fiance's name. ' tzuyu thought as her heart broke in pieces again.
"Sana......it's me tzuyu ...wake up now. " She said with bit of a shaky voice while caressing sana's face.

Sana then opened her eyes and flinched when she saw her ex lovers face close to her.
"Tzuyu, not to be rude but ....you are t-too close. " Sana said. Tzuyu then moved a bit far from sana .

'haha, now she feels uncomfortable being this close to me .' tzuyu thought and laughed bitterly in her mind.
She was now asking herself if she could actually survive being like this. Her heart being broke by the one she loves so dearly.

"I am sorry. The plane will land soon. Pls wear the seatbelts. " Said tzuyu on her cold tone. Sana felt a bit shiver on her spin. Tzuyu rarely gets cold to sana. Sana still remembers the time when tzuyu would cold to sana. It was when sana did something that hurt the ex lover.

'did I do or said something wrong. ' sana thought while frowning. The later then glanced at sana only to see her frowning and thinking.
'oh shit......does she knows that I am actually upset?? I can't let her know about that. ' tzuyu thought.

Even though she still have feelings , she can't tell it to sana. Cause it's different now. Its going to make things more complicated for the both of them . Of course there will be awkwardness between them. Tzuyu sure doesn't like the idea of being like that with sana.

After the plane landed they both got off . After taking the luggages , they went outside and there was one of minatozakis men to pick them up.
"Greetings young miss and her friend. " Said the butler.

"Hello Mr. Yamamoto. Long time no see. How's everything??" Asked sana to the butler Mr. Yamamoto.

"Everything's going fine young miss. We have prepared the mansion for you and your friend. " Said Mr. Yamamoto. Sana immediately stopped smiling.

"Uhm...I am sorry Mr. Yamamoto , but I don't think we can come to the mansion , we have already booked a hotel. Our other friends are going to be there too. Thank you very much for your hard work. I would be happy enough if you just drop us to the hotel. " Said sana smiling. Mr. Yamamoto bowed to sana and said , "as your wish young miss. "

Sana sighed in relief.
She knows what kind of dirty game Mr. Minatozaki would play. He would call to ask with whom sana came to the mansion and blah blah. He sure wouldn't like the idea of tzuyu being with sana. He hates tzuyu with his guts. So she has to do it. She has to lie about her friends being with her in the same hotel too.

"Let's go Sally. " Said sana taking tzuyu's hand and dragging her to the car . 'sally?? Why is she calling me that??' tzuyu thought. Sana purposely called her 'sally' so that Mr. Yamamoto won't hear her real name and tell it to Mr. Minatozaki.

The car started to move. As the car was moving both sana and tzuyu remembered about their old days. The Cafe dates, park dates, movie date, small picnics, going to malls and buying clothes and all.

Tzuyu's heart couldn't take it so she closed her eyes. But it was no use. Everything was coming back in her mind. Those promises , 'i love you's, dates and everything was flashing in her mind.