THE WEDDING: 1

Tainan, Taiwan.

It's a beautiful day. The roads were busy as always. Kids going to school. Office workers going to office. The traffic's , the Cafe filled with people, Some people doing exercises in the park. Couples on a date.

Everyone busy in their own world. It was a typical morning for the citizen of Tainan.

Same goes for the chou household. Two person living on the house happily , being with each other for the past years, keeping each other's in company and stayed beside each other in hard times.

"WAKE UP!!!!"

"AHHHHH!!!! COULD YOU STOP???"
said tzuyu while covering her ears.

"No! Wake up or you will be late. " Said the girl keeping her hands on her hips.

"I swear I know why you woke me up. " Said tzuyu glaring at the girl.

"Oh really?? Then why??" Asked the girl.

"You are hungry . Aren't you? You want me to cook. " Said tzuyu looking at the girl with a deadly eyes.

"Woohhh, that's great!! You already know it!! I don't have to explain!! Now get up. " Said the girl smirking.

"God xiaoting , when are you going to learn to do things by yourself. " Tzuyu said and then sighed.

"Umm....I don't know.... maybe never. " Said xiaoting pretending to be thinking.

"Sigh. You know what, just go downstairs. I will be there. " Said tzuyu giving up.

"Thanks jiè jiè. " Said xiaoting and then gave a kiss to tzuyu's cheek then ran away from there.

Tzuyu smiled while shaking her head.
That was Shen Xiaoting. Tzuyu's cousin from her mother's side. Xiaoting wasn't a taiwanese. She was a Chinese. Tzuyu and Xiaoting are living together for 4 years.

Both of them had only each other as their family.

Tzuyu who just woke up right now decided to go freshen up and make breakfast. She washed herself and went downstairs only to find Xiaoting playing some online games..... again.

As Xiaoting get into the next level. She cheered a little bit.

"Another day another slay." Xiaoting said cheering. Tzuyu who walked pat her said, "Tsk you spelled it wrong shen .it's another responsibility. You idiot. "

"The last part is you btw, cause I am not the one who- OUCH!!!" Xiaoting stopped as tzuyu hit her on her head.

"Hey why did you hit me?" Asked Xiaoting protesting.
"You deserved it. " Tzuyu said and went back to the kitchen. She started to cut vegetables.

"Btw, you said another responsibility a while ago. Does that means you have a new deal or something??" Asked Xiaoting curious.
"Hmm, today I have a meeting with some foreign company. " Said tzuyu.
"Oh.... Then all the best. " Said Xiaoting with a thumbs up.

"It's not me who's going to ask for a deal. They are the ones who wants to do a project with us. " Said tzuyu doing her work.
"That's cool too. " Said Xiaoting.

Tzuyu is the owner of a tech company. When she started it , it wasn't that big. Things weren't going her way. But as the years passed , because of her hard work, her company is the one of the most profitable company in Taiwan.

Tzuyu has big plans for her company.
She wanted to take it internationally , that's why she was now considering many international offers too. That's how today's meeting was set up.

After cooking the breakfast and eating it , tzuyu got ready. Same goes for xiaoting. Tzuyu got out first in her suit. She was waiting for xiaoting to come.