"You dont know me Katy." He says. I roll my eyes.

"Okay, Whatever." I say

"Okay, Whatever." He mocks.

"Stop that!"

"Stop that!"

"Ughhhh."

"Ughhhh."

"I dont like you anymore." I say turning my back towards him.

I look out the window and i then feel the car stop moving. My stomach grumbles really loudly. And I chuckle at myself.

"No baby. Dont say that." He says grabbing my arm. I blush as I tell him.

"I was joking." He looks at me like I'm crazy. He then lets go of my arm.

"Dont fuck around like that." He says starting the car again. I was surprised. Bad boy hasn't cursed ever since we met i thought he didn't curse.

"You curse?" I just blurt out.

"Only when I'm serious." He speaks keeping his eyes on the road.

"Im sorry to worry you" I apologize.

"Dont worry about it." He says. Geez. I turned on the radio and "Best Day Of My Life" By American Authors was playing. How cheesy?

Harry started singing along to it.

"I had a dream so big and loud I jump so high i touched the clouds... woahh."

"Damn, you have a great voice." I say whispering.

"Thanks i got it from my mum. Lets hear you sing?" He asks

"Nahh maybe next time." I reply.

"Finally, we are here!" Harry says

"Yayy! I'M hungry lets go?" He parks the car and I climb out. We then grab a seat. We were at I-HOP! WHOOP! WHOOP! Harry ordered for me like a gentlemen and the food came soon. People were looking at us with weird faces. Wondering why I was with someone like Harry, but honestly it didn't matter to me. We ate quietly and I already finished my food, waiting for Harry to finish.

"Hurry up, Harry! You eat so slow!" I complain.

"Alright, Alright." He says rushing. I felt bad.

"Can i ask a question?"

"Go ahead." He replies.

"Would you count this as a date?" I ask nervous.

"You know, I was thinking the same thing, I mean since we are together and alone.." He trails off.

"I would count it as a date if you do?"

"Id count it as a date. Just saying at the end of my dates I kiss." He says

"Okay well you might get that kiss if you just hurry up." I say crossing my hands on my chest. After Harry was finished we conversated about everything! And then around 12 pm we decided to leave.

"Hey, Harry? Is it okay if you can drive me to Madi's place?" I ask.

"I was gonna bring you over to my place. My mom loves you. You know what that means." He says winking his eyes.

"Okay, but remember that you have to pick me up at my place at 8?" I say looking over at him.

"I know but what am I gonna do before then?" He asks.

"What about Derek and your jock friends?" I ask.

"Yeah but that gets boring." He says pulling into Madi's driveway.

"I have to go. Just entertain yourself? Okay?" I say cheering him up. And grabbing my things to leave.

"Wait! My kiss." He says before I can leave. I push my lips onto his and again his lips smelt like mint. I pulled out because I needed to go.

"I'm sorry i really need to go. Bye," I say leaving the car. I walk up to the house. or aka my house.