Chapter : 18 🎯

Start from the beginning

"What the hell?"

"Aishh.... this ajusshi. God, I am trying to save you from him cause I don't wanna see you having purple blotches on your face. Trust me sunbae Kim, that senior Seokjin-ssi over there is so scary when he is angry. I swear on my Yeontan's name (boy was really fond of his baby) if you disturb him you will face the consequences.

Namjoon has hung his shoulders asking "Is he that scary when he is angry?" Subconsciously.

"Yes yes yes. That's what I am trying to say to you. Jungkook told me he even sounds like a rapper when he scolded him in the morning. He was too pissed".

"Do you know what is the reason?"

"Of course, I do Jungkook told me". The younger one said with a sassy smile flipping his hair.

Namjoon was feeling like Taehyung was the gossip girl in the area while he was the lovesick boy who trying to collect details about his high school crush. For a minute he decide to bite back that bitter feeling since it was about Seokjin. Yes, he needs to hear more.

"What is it?"

Taehyung had dramatically held his chest saying "a heartbreak".

"What?"

"Senior Seokjin's family has opposed the idea and his engagement has been canceled by both of his parents and his soon-to-be-in-laws. Jungkook has overheard when he yelled at someone through a phone call inside the training room".

Namjoon felt guilty when he realized he was feeling all happy and giddy after hearing what his dramatic trainee says yet that's the truth he is feeling kinda sunny and relieved.

"Oh no someone is smiling......."

Namjoon has quickly plastered a stern look frowning at the younger agent who was grinning at him.

"Stay within your limits Kim Taehyung. I just wanna know cause he is my fellow agent. Don't live in your imaginations. Run and get your ass ready for the evening training session before I make you stay even after five".

"Yeah yeah, boss". The boy bow and turn to walk downstairs but the senior agent clearly heard how his trainee mumbled under his breath. 

"It was so visible that you are happy mister Kim. Yelling at innocent me not gonna cover yourself" 

Namjoon felt his face getting heated cause he knew that wasn't a lie. He really does like the senior Kim Seokjin and couldn't help it.

.
.
.
.

Yoongi was cleaning his desk and office room as he was about to leave the country for an assignment for quite a long time. Because of that, he was grouping his case files and document folders which create a mess inside his room.

When Yoongi removed some pinned notices on his notice board his eyes had fallen on a sticky note which had been sticking under a map sketch that owned a big space from the board. 
The Bright yellow piece of paper had a smiley face and pretty handwriting which says "Sunbae-nim Hwaiting".

When he completely remove the whole map he found more sticky notes which looks the same but contain different notices.

Sunbae-nim eat well + ( smiley)

Sunbae-nim I have a session with you at 3.30 + (winking doodle). 

Sunbae-nim we have to go out at sharp 3. + ( drawing of a clock shows 3)

An unconscious smile crept on the senior male's lips as he know who was the owner of those. 

Yoongi recalls the day he punishes Jimin for touching his stuff and cleaning his room against his will. He remembered how he leave the younger one for a whole day inside the gym and later how he found the fainted boy. The same sticky notes which made him smile a few minutes ago were the reasons which makes him go crazy on that day.