Erina: Babe?

Y/N: Yeah?

She had her hand on my cheek in a lovely way.

Erina: Let me help.

She then kissed me and I was showing some restraint, but I quickly melted into it and we ended up with a full make-out session that felt like hours, although it was a couple minutes in and I was loving it, I bet Erina was too.

~15 Minutes Later~

We were laying on the blanket, watching the sky and watching nature take its course. It was beautiful, but not as beautiful as my gf.

Erina: What do you see in clouds, Y/N?

Y/N: A giant apple wanting to be eaten.

Erina giggled and I found it to be cute. But I had to ask as I looked at her.

Y/N: How come you don't giggle in front of my roommates? I don't understand that.

Erina: Because I am secretive. I tend to keep it to myself.

Y/N: You should express yourself more often. People would think you're absolutely adorable.

Erina: I know but it would ruin my image if it is out in public.

Y/N: Welp, I guess I can't blame you at all.

We kept on watching the clouds until someone saw us and asked for an autograph. Erina tried to cuss him out but I stopped her because I had no problem at all. The guy gave me a pen and paper, I wrote my name, apologized for her rude antics, which he forgave, sent them on his way and laid back down.

Erina: This our date, Y/N. We not let fame get us.

Y/N: It was only one person, Erina. Anyone might recognize us but you know what, I don't care.

Erina: Why do not you care? People will try to ruin anything we do together and I will not let them do it.

Y/N: You don't have to cuss anyone out just because they either want an autograph or a picture. Erina, what matters is what you do in the kitchen, but what matters even more is what you do outside of the kitchen. You have to give the fans what they want, if you don't, then why are you a celebrity?

She thought long and hard but said this:

Erina: You are right. I am sorry. I have pressure as the 10th Member. It started to stress me out.

Y/N: Don't worry so much. I feel the same pressure as you do. Baby, we might be celebrities now, but we shouldn't let the fame destroy us.

?????: ちょっと! (Hey!)

I see someone from TOTSUKI looking at us, we both sat up and I tried to stop him but I wasn't fast enough.

DAMMIT! They're onto us!

A crowd of student reporters came running and we had to pack up our stuff and leave before they surrounded us. Thank God there was a cab and we had to signal it at the last second before it left.

On the way back, Erina looked so cute, and was resting her head on my shoulder. I don't know if you've seen her asleep, but she looked too cute. She eventually closed her eyes and fell asleep.

When we got back to the dorm, some reporters from Totsuki were waiting for us! Are you fucking kidding me?! We have to deal with these guys again?! When the driver stopped, the reporters woke her up and I had to yell to make them back off but they wouldn't budge. They eventually did after Fumio scared them off. I thanked her as I brought my girlfriend to my dorm and laid her down on my bed.