chapter 3

Chapter 3

*BEEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* My alarm clock rang in my ears. I groaned and turned it off. I lay in bed for a second until I realize something.

Luke 's picking me up at 7. I look at the clock. 6am! I only have an hour! I leap out of bed and run into my bathroom. Sadly, I miss the bathroom and slam into the wall. Well that didn't feel good.

I pick myself up and walk into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and let it heat up.

Once the water is hot I strip myself of my clothes and step into the hot steamy water. The water feels so good after I had just woken up. And slammed into the wall.

After my shower I brush my teeth, wash my face. I blowdry my hair then put it in a quick messy bun. In my drawers I find a grey long sleeve shirt and darkwash skinny jeans. I slip them on and go into the bathroom to put a little makeup on. I usually only use mascara but today I'm feeling adventurous so I put on some eyeshadow.

I ran down stairs and grabbed a bagel. By the time I had finished it, Luke was pulling up. I walked outside.

"Hey beautiful." Luke said. My heart jumped in my chest.

I smiled. "Aren't you the little charmer?"

"Oh please. There's nothing little about me." He said waggling his eyebrows.

"Get your head out of the gutter and let's go." I said laughing.

"You know you like it." He said with a wink then got in the car.

I blushed then got in.

"How'd you sleep?" He asked as we backed out of the driveway.

"Very well. What about you?" I said.

"Had a girl on my mind all night." He said flashing me a smile.

"Oh who?" I asked, playing dumb.

"A gorgeous girl named April." He said with a smile.

'Oh just kiss him already!' Xenia, my wolf yelled at me.

'Chill out, Xenia.' I snapped rudely at her in my head.

'You know you want to..' she taunted.

I quickly tried to clear my not very nice thought about Luke. Dammit Xenia!

"You excited for our date tonight?" Luke asked.

I smiled. "Yes I am!"

"Good. I have the perfect place." He said.

"Where is it?"

"You'll just have to see."

I groaned. "Why do men always not tell the girl?"

"Because they want it to be a surprise."

"Grrrrrrr."

He started laughing.

-------

I was walking to my next class when I pair of arms pulled me around the corner. I screamed but the person put their hand over my mouth.

I stepped on the persons toes and he released then I elbowed him hard in the crotch. The attacker groaned. "Damn April! You hit like a guy!" Luke said kneeling over in pain. He fell to the ground.

"Why did you do that?" He choked out rolling on the floor.

"You tried to fucking kidnap me!" I whisper yelled.

"I was going to remind you I was picking you up at 7." he choked out.

I stared at him. Were those tears in his eyes? I tried to hold back laughter. I must have hit him hard.