first for everything🍃🍃

DISCLAIMER: THESE ARE ALL BASED OFF OF THE COMIC/BOOKS NOT THE RL ACTORS.
THERE WILL ALSO BE AN OC IN THIE CHAPTER

Maeve Rudham portrayed by jules leblanc/ she will be our oc for every chapter :))

CHARLIE'S POV
I was walking down the street with nick, we were on our way to meet my bestfriend maeve. "CHARLIE"  she shouts running up to me "MAE" I pick her up and spin her around. Nick just stood and admired us.

We were now sat on the park bench, maeve was smoking and drinking. Not a good combo. "Want some?" She said offering some of her joint to me "er I uhh. Sure!" I say. I panicked okay? Nick shot me a look of disbelief. I take a drag, everyone probably expected me to choke on my own tounge probably. I inhale and breath out casually.

It's a couple hours later now, we're still on the same park bench we have been on for the last couple hours. I was high now, and drunk. I think I'm the only one aswell since maeve stopped after a while. I pull out my phone and scroll through tiktok, coming across a young royals edit, I look at it happily "AAWWWWW, look nick! Look!!" I shove the phone in his face. When I look back at it I feel a wave of sadness wash over me. My eyes well up and I just start crying. "What's up love?" Nick says pulling me into his chest "it's just so sad that August spread the sex tape" I sob "WHY WOULD HE DO THAT, JUST CAUSE HES FUCKING POOR" I scream. Emotions really getting to me

Mae looked at me "it's okay Charlie" she pats my shoulder. I look up at Nick "you're hot" I say to him, he smiles at me, his face flushes a pink shade "don't tell nick I said that though, he's probably had enough of me now, yk with all my mental health and that. I wouldn't be surprised if he dumped me I mean what's someone like him doing with someone like me" I rant, nicks expression changed almost instantly. Mae looks at him and then looks at me. "Come on Charlie let's get you home" she says lifting me up "go get some rest, ill try talk some sense into him. None of that's true it's the weed and alcohol" she whispers to nick. He kisses my forehead and goes home.

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN SO LONG MY LOVLEYS. ALL MY LOVE XXXX