𝓚𝓷𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓼𝓪𝓴𝓮

THIS IS BASED OFF THE COMIC :))

CHARLIES POV
I was lay on my bed texting nick when tori walks to my door "you can't come in" I say jerking up "why not?" She says sipping her drink "nicks coming round" I say turning my phone off "oh? I didn't know you were in a committed relationship" she says smirking "Shut up" I point at her, the door knocks. I leap up and snake past her, running down stairs. I open the door to see nick standing there with a bag slung over her shoulder. "Hi" he says "hi" I breathlessly reply "come in you're gonna get soaked" I say pulling him in by the collar. His face shades a light pinkish coulor. "Come on" I say running upstairs.

We reach my room and I run in and jump on my bed, nick shuts the door behind him. He never does that. My heartbeat speeds up as unholy thoughts shoot across my mind until he snaps me out of my trance "charr" he says waving his hand infront of my eyes "hm? Yeah?" I say smiling back at him "you okay? You just spaced out" he says to me "yeah im fine!" I say rubbing my wrists together, nick Hates it when I do that. "Charlie. Wrists." He says warning me to stop "sor-" I begin "dont" he says putting a finger on my lips "sorr-" intry to apologise again. Nick just kisses me. It shocks me a bit but I kiss back, like who wouldn't?

Nick runs his hands down to my hips and pushes me down onto my back so I'm bottoming. I put my hand in his hair, pulling it a bit making him groan into the kiss. He starts to kiss down my neck leaving dark marks. I pull on his hair again, he digs his nails into my hips. "A- ow" I say moving my hips a bit "sorry" he whispers into the crook of my neck.

He sits up pulling me onto his lap, and kisses me again, I grip his shirt, grinding against his thigh. He pulls his shirt off throwing it next to us and kisses me again. "Charlie im ju-" my mum begins opening the door "what are you doing?!" She says raising her voice, I'm sat next to nick now. "Nothing we were just talking" I say rubbing my wrists again, nick puts his hand on mine and pulls my wrists apart. "You weren't talking at all you liar!!" She says shouting now "i- I'm sorry mum" I say picking skin off my nails "I don't care, I'm going out with my friends ill be 3 hours" she says walking out slamming the door "oops" I say laughing into nicks shoulder.

We wait for the front door to close, then nick kisses me again pinning me down to the bed, still kissing me he fumbles to undo his jeans "you do want to do this right?" He asks pausing for a second "of course!!" I say to him "you're not just saying it because you don't want to  annoy me right?" He asks assuring me "Nick! I promise" I say to him. "Okay okay" he says to me.

OKAY FRIENDS THATS THAT CHAPTER I MIGHT UPDATE AGAIN SOON <<33 I LOVE YOU ALL XX