𝓗𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓼𝓱𖨆

••HARRYS POV••
I wake up to the blaring screeches of my alarm clock ringing down my ear. I sit up rubbing my eyes, it's Monday, I sigh getting up to get ready. After I'm ready I leave the house.

When I reach the school gates I see my whole friend group sat on our table. I walk over and sit down "alright?" I say to ben "alright" he replies.

After a while of just talking, I see charlie and Tao walk past. I stare obliviously at him. He so... Charlie. You wouldn't expect a guy like me to fancy a guy like charlie would you? Well you're wrong, because I do. There's just something about him that just makes me not want to take my eyes off him. I have no one to speak to about it though, I'm to popular to tell any of my mates, my parents are homophobic and I can't tell nick because that's his boyfriend.

I was still staring, "oi, why you staring at that fag" ben says nudging me "don't be like that ben" I say shading my eyes from the sun "are you gay for him??" Ben laughs "fuck you ben, don't think I don't know you're little secret" I say getting up and walking away. I walk over to charlie who's now stood at his locker alone, he glances over to me as his face drops "Harry I can't even be bothered today just go away" he says going to walk away, I grab his arm "I'm not here to pick on you, I need to talk to you" I say pulling him into an empty classroom  "what?" He says letting his body go limp "you know I'm always here for you right?" I touch his arm, he slightly pulls away "I- what do you want?" He says looking into my eyes making me go a bit pink "I want you.." I pause, he looks at me with a soft expression on his face "..you to know I'm always here" I continue "okay" he replies and walks out.

I sigh, I thought I was getting somewhere bit I guess not.

SJEJSKWNSKN THERE YOU GO BABYS I LOVE YOU ALL XX