𝕊𝕌ℝℙℝ𝕀𝕊𝔼!!

SCENARIO
nick has been away at uni now for a year, and has only seen charlie like twice due to covid, but today he decided to surprise him..

CHARLIES POV

《INCOMING CALL FROM 'nicholas<3'》
Answer      decline

I answer the call because who would if the nick nelson was facetiming them.

Nicks face appeared on the screen, hi hair was damp and his face was bright red. "Hi" he says breathlessly "hi" I reply in the same tone "you okay char?" He asks, butterflies swarming my stomach."y- erh yeah" I say reluctantly "you sure?" He says in a concerned tone "yeah, sure" I say obviously lying, but not wanting to cause him stress, not that I've not done enough of that in the 2 years we've been together "Okay.." he didn't sound convinced "are you okay?, you're bright red" I say worriedly "hm? Yep fine, I just got out the shower" he says smiling through the screen "shouldn't you be in a lecture?" I question "nope I have the next week off" he says shooting me a soft smile as he stands his phone on his dresser, he was shirtless wearing light grey nike joggers, and rubs his hair with a towel, I faced the camera up to the ceiling for  a second to hide my blushing, "I didn't know I was facetiming the ceiling" he says sarcastically "oopsie" I say bringing my face back on "you should come down here for a couple days" I say hoping he agrees "I cant my love I have to revise for tests, I'm sorry" he says looking at himself in the mirror "revise down here" I suggest "honey, you know I cant revise with you, It always goes a different way" he laughs. "Fine" I say fake sulking, I stand my phone up, leaning it against my headboard.

TIME SKIP-NICKS POV
After about 2 hours of being on the phone with charlie we ended the call, I lied to him. I told him I had to revise when I don't, I also said I have a week when I don't, I have a month and a half, its half term so I planned to go back to charlie for the break to surprise him.

As I left my dorm with everything I needed, I locked up and left to the train station. I stood in the crowd and waited for my train, when it finally arrived I got on and sat down, plugged in my earphones and listened to my music.

When my train finally came to a stop I got off, I was only 10 minutes away from Charlie's so I just walked.

I arrived at his house and knocked on the door. Oliver came to the door, "Nick!!!" He says hugging my leg "Charlie's asleep, again" he sighs loudly as I lift him up and put him on my hip "anyone else here with you or is it just charlie and you" I ask while sliding my beat up vans off "me and charlie" he says resting his head on my shoulder "Okay let's go wake him up yeah?" I whisper while jogging up the stairs quietly. When we got to the door, I knocked on gently while putting Oliver on the floor "Come in" he says quietly, he sounded exhausted. I open the door, wide enough for me to slip through and walk over to sit on his bed "Hey char" I say putting a hand on his shoulder, his head snaps round to see me sat on his bed. "NICK OMG" he yells sitting up and wrapping his arms around my neck while I put my hands on his hips "Hey love!!" I say loudly. "I thought you couldn't come?!" He says with a confused look plastering his face "i lied to surprise you!!" I say taking my bag off and lying on his bed "I also don't have a week" I say pretending to be sad "what do you mean?" He says, his face dropping a bit "I have.... A MONTH AND A HALF" I say happily "WHAT OMG YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW NICK" he says quickly realising what he just said "you.. you love me?" I say softening the expression on my face "oh- I erm.. I didn't... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have said that, please" "charlie" "I dont want you to feel pressured into saying it just because" "charlie!" "Just because I said it, I'm so-" I pulled him into a kiss to shut him up. (Oliver was not here btw)

After we pulled out of the kiss he goes to ramble again "I love you too charlie spring." I say gently holding the sides of his face "i- you what" he says, a smile slowly creeping onto his face "you do??" He says smiling widely "yes!! What's not to love about you?" i say still holding his face "I love you nick nelson" he says hugging me tightly.

CHARLIES POV
I decided to text the paris squad to let them know the good news.

Paris squad🇨🇵🤌
Charlie is typing...

Charlie
NICK IS BACK GUYS OMD

Nicholas <3
Ello

Tao
Yay.

Darcy
NICK MY GUY HELLO MY FRIEND
I HEARD YOU SPEAK FRENCH SO IM GONNA TALK TO YOU IN FRENCH LETS HAVE A CONVO

Nicholas<3
Okay go on..

Darcy
Hola, me llamo darcy :D

Tara
Darc, I thats Spanish

Nicholas<3
Charlie said you're an idiot :×

Darcy
Charlie's literally gay and his boyfriends ginger (that was a joke)

Tao
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Tara
Are you not a lesbian? 😃

Darcy
How dare you assume my gender🥲

Nicholas<3
Charlie literally uses this emoji 🥺
Like wtf

Charlie
Atleast I wasn't mates with Harry Gree😙🤘

Tara
That's deep.

Nicholas<3
I'm not anymore :)

THE END
THIS WAS JUST A FILLER FOR A WHILE IM HAVING SOME FAMILY STUFF GOING ON ATM SO IDK HOW OFTEN ILL BE ON HERE BUT IF YOU WANT TO MAKE ANY REQUESTS OR ANYTHING YOU CAN ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT BECAUSE IM MORE GUARANTEED TO REPLY ON THERE.
LOVE YOU ALL X

Snap~ lxchxy