𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑶𝒇𝒇 ☜︎︎︎

NICKS POV
It was 11am on a Saturday morning, I was lay with charlie, he was against the headboard and I was in-between his legs. We were on our phones as normal when I get a text, from imogen? I tap the notification and my screen appears:

Imogen
Hey nicholas!
Are you coming to Harry's party tonight?

Me
Yeah

Imogen
Bring some people :)

Me
Okay

I'm not normally a dry texter, but when it's someone I don't want to speak to, I'm a bit dry. "Char do you wanna come with me to Harry's party tonight?" I ask looking up. "I don't really think that's my thin-" "you said that last time just come with?" I plead "i- fine" he sighs "yess I love youu" insane wrapping my arms around his waist.

TIME SKIP
Charlie and I were on our way to the party now, I was wearing jeans, a white shirt and an open checkered shirt and charlie was wearing a baby blue button up and black jeans.

When we arrived, we walked into the building to be greeted by... imogen "nicholas!! You came!" She says hugging me "can you not hug my boyfriend" charlie says touching her shoulder and moving her back gently. I was out to everyone now, so everyone knew, well not imogen. She hadn't quite got the memo despite the continuous times I and charlie have reminded her. "Alright well sorry" she says sarcastically.

A WHILE LATER•• CHARLIES POV
Imogen had been all over nick all night, it was pissing me off a bit to be fair because I came with nick and she's just snatched him from me.

I saw nick on his own so I walked over to him "hellooo" I say hugging him "are you drunk" Nick says hugging me back "what?! Me? Drink? Never!!" I say slurring my words.

I wasn't a heavy drinker but when I got ahold of alcohol I was a whole other person. I was alot more bold.

"Come on let's get you ba-" "HEY NICHOLAS" imogen shouts "can you shut the fuck up" I say loudly "what's you're problem get off nick" she says dirty looking me "why would I get off him if he's MY BOYFRIEND, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I HAD TO TELL YOU" I say raising my voice "who do you think you're shouting at" she says getting in my face "don't square up to me I'm not in the mood imogen" i say not moving "Don't lie about dating my nick" she says sternly. I open my mouth to say something but instead I slap her, I hear people gasp and gather around "fight! Fight! Fight!" Everyone chants.

I pin her down and just continuously hit her. Yeah it was wrong but I don't care. Then I feel someone pull me off her. It was nick. I look down to imogen. She was lay on the floor with tear in her eyes and a nose bleed. "Get up you pussy you're fine" I say turning around "next time don't be all over my boyfriend" I say barging through the crowds.

"Why did you pull me off her" I say to nick. He was stood between my legs cleaning up my face. "If i didnt you would've killed her" he laughs slightly. "I love you" i say playing with his hair "I love you too" he kisses me.

IDK HOW MANY MORE I CAN POST TONIGHT AS IVE JUST GOT BACK FROM A COMP
ALL MY LOVE XX