Chapter 172- This is the last time

After entering the medical room, Dr. Ye began to be busy.

When Mu Yi Fan saw that he was carrying a small syringe and a cotton swab, he knew at a glance that he wanted to draw blood from him.

“Doctor Ye, I had breakfast this morning. Is it okay for you to have a blood test? I remember having a physical examination after breakfast, would affect the results of the examination.”

Doctor Ye paused and laughed. “That’s all right. I’m doing other tests. They won’t affect the results.”

“That is to say, the inspection that affects the results I would need to come back tomorrow, right? Then it’s better to check it together tomorrow. Why come twice?”

Doctor Ye saw Mu Yi Fan getting up, grabbed Mu Yi Fan’s arm and said, “Young Master, wait a minute.”

Mu Yi Fan stopped and looked at him.

Dr. Ye advised, “Young Master, you see your father, your stepmother, and your uncle and aunts are all outside anxiously waiting for the results of your examination. If you go out now, will not you let them wait anxiously for another day? What’s more, I will not only give you a blood test, but also look at your thighs later. So, Young Master, don’t rush off either.

Mu Yi Fan said profoundly, “Speaking of it, must I have an examination today, right?”

Doctor Ye looked away and nodded.

Mu Yi Fan sat back in his seat and said, “Well, do it now. Don’t regret it afterwards.”

Doctor Ye heard that he was willing to take blood, and hastened to speed up, regardless of what he said later.

When Mu Yi Fan saw Dr. Ye fearing Mu Yi Fan going back to his word, he scoffed at his lips and said, “Dr. Ye, I heard others say that both you and the nurses here were recruited by my stepmother.”

Dr. Ye heard the meaning of Mu Yi Fan’s inquiry. His movements were stiff. He smiled a far-fetched smile and said, “Yes.”

Mu Yi Fan said nothing more, but kept his eyes on Dr. Ye, who skillfully tied a tourniquet to his hand, and then inserted a pinhole into his arm.

Twenty minutes later, Mu Yi Fan and Dr. Ye came out of the medical room. Six people outside the door immediately surrounded them. “Doctor Ye, how’s Yi Fan doing? Has the condition deteriorated?”

Doctor Ye looked at the anxious six people in front of him and came over for nearly ten seconds before slowly saying word by word, “Young Master is in good health and his condition has not deteriorated.”

Apart from Zhao Yi Xuan, five other people were relieved.

“Does that cancer need to be treated?” Zhao Yi Xuan asked.

“This cancer requires a special treatment for bone cancer treatment to treat Young Master.”

Zhao Yi Xuan’s eyebrows tightened and his eyes stared at Dr. Ye, suggesting, “Doctor Ye, don’t you have any research on bone cancer? Why do we have to go to another doctor?”

Doctor Ye was silent.

Mu Yue Zhi said, “I’ll take care of the doctor’s appointment.”

Zhao Yi Xuan stared at Dr. Ye fiercely, hunched her lips and stopped talking.

Mu Yue Fang said, “When Fourth Brother goes to find a doctor to checkup Yi Fan, I will go to find medicine for Yi Fan.” Mu Yue Cheng patted his two brothers on the shoulder: “I will leave with that you guys.”