Chapter 68- You scared me

Sun Zi Hao was shocked and saw the food that spilled on the table. He asked: “Mu-Mu, are you okay?”

Mu Yi Fan quickly schooled his gaze and shook his head. Fortunately, Zhan Bei Tian is no longer here, otherwise, he will definitely find that he is not right.

Sun Zi Hao went back to the kitchen, took a new food bowl and gave it to him. Then, he cleaned up the debris of the table and said, “Mu-Mu, you eat slowly, I will go to the hall to watch TV.”

He went to the hall and the man returned. Before he could eve sit down, he heard a squeaking sound from the dining table.

Sun Zi Hao looked over the kitchen and saw Mu Yi Fan picking up the spoon that fell into the bowl and drinking the porridge slowly.

He doesn’t know if it is his illusion. He thinks that Mu-Mu’s movements are a bit stiff, like his elbows are hurt, and it is difficult to bend.

Sun Zi Hao did not keep staring at Mu Yi Fan, and he turned and sat down to watch TV.

Next, he could hear a squeaking sound almost every ten seconds.

This breakfast made Mu Yi Fan particularly depressed, his fingers stiffened until he couldn’t catch the spoon. He didn’t have to eat a bite because every time, the spoon would fall down, and finally, he simply didn’t eat.

Mu Yi Fan threw the spoon back into the bowl angrily. Then he calmed down and thought about it. Now is not the time to be angry. The most important thing at the moment is to leave here.

He looked at Sun Zi Hao, who was really watching TV. He flashed his eyes and immediately took out his mobile phone and typed it on it. Then he got up and went to Sun Zi Hao.

Sun Zi Hao saw him coming over and wondered: “You finished so fast?”

He looked at the table and found the breakfast on the table was still intact: “Is breakfast not your taste?”

Wasn’t the boss saying that Mu-Mu can eat a big meals? Can he eat it? How can he not eat after eating a few mouthfuls?

Sun Zi Hao teased him: “It won’t because you miss the boss that you feel the food does not have any taste? Hey, don’t think too much about the boss, he will definitely come back in a few days. Also, if you are hungry for something else tell me if you it will be distressing, and, I will not be taken care of by the boss.”

Mu Yi Fan: “…”

He didn’t understand what Sun Zi Hao meant. Do you have any taste for food because of Zhan Bei Tian? Why does Zhan Bei Tian feel bad about him being hungry?

Mu Yi Fan suppressed the doubts in his heart and handed him the phone.

Sun Zi Hao saw the above content: Call me a pizza, let the person who sent the pizza come here, hand the pizza to the security guard in the villa area, and let the security guard come in.

“You want to eat pizza?”

Mu Yi Fan nodded.

Sun Zi Hao took out his mobile phone and found the phone number of the pizza shop and asked them to send a pizza.

He thinks that the boss is likes a real pampered young master, obviously he has hands and feet, but also makes people cook him breakfast in the morning, and the boss has worked hard to prepare a large table of breakfast, only for him to eat a few mouthfuls. It’s a waste to send pizza to the takeaway.

He doesn’t know what the boss saw in him?

Sun Zi Hao sneaked a look at Mu Yi Fan’s face wrapped in gauze, thinking, because he looked good.