Chapter 77- You misunderstood

Mu Yi Fan fled Mu Technologies Group building and drove the car casually until he came to a place where there were few cars and passers-by and he stopped the car.

He sighed with relief, and then patted his belly lightly: “You said honestly, did you inform Zhan Bei Tian?”

Suddenly, the abdomen violently jumped a beat, expressing protest and grievances.

Mu Yi Fan was confused: “If it was not you who told it, how can Zhan Bei Tian know my identity, and how will he know I am in the Mu Technology Group building?”

The abdomen still kept beating, saying that it doesn’t know.

Just then, a familiar sound of music pulled back Mu Yi Fan’s thoughts, which was his ringtone.

He looked down and looked down at the seat. He didn’t find his cell phone. Then he touched his pocket and the phone was in his pocket.

“FML, this mobile phone will not have stealth installed in it?”

He just patted the whole body when he was at the top of the Mu Technology Group building. He didn’t find his mobile phone. How did it suddenly emerge?

Mu Yi Fan was full of doubts and he saw that the caller ID of the mobile phone was Mu Yue Cheng. Suddenly, Mu Yue Cheng sent someone to pick him up at the company. He quickly picked up the phone: “Dad, I…”

He hasn’t waited for him to finish. He heard Mu Yue Cheng saying in joking way: “Yi Fan, Major General Zhan will pick you up at the company.”

Mu Yi Fan said: “Ah? Major General?”

Surname Zhan?

Still a Major?

Is it Zhan Bei Tian?

He tempted to ask: “Are you talking about Zhan Bei Tian?”

“Yes, he told me that he will pick you up at the company and bring you to B City.”

Mu Yue Cheng was very convinced of Zhan Bei Tian, ​​otherwise, the phone will not be returned to Mu Yi Fan’s hand.

Mu Yi Fan rolled his eyes.

He obviously could have taken the helicopter back to B City. He really don’t understand that Mu Yue Cheng suddenly changed his mind and asked Zhan Bei Tian to pick him up. Isn’t that all the more?

He really doesn’t know if Mu Yue Cheng is protecting him? Or if he wants him to die quickly and soon.

“He used to be your superior. You have to listen to him more. Don’t you know that?”

Mu Yi Fan didn’t want to let his heart pay attention to this, he only said “I know.”

“Then be the first to come here, what is going in? Then, I will just wait for you to come to B City and say it.”

“Okay.”

Mu Yi Fan hanged up the call and put the phone back in his pocket, and then continues to sit in the driver’s seat in a daze.

Before he was anxious to go to B City, he was worried that Zhan Bei Tian would find his identity and destroy him. However, now that Zhan Bei Tian has discovered his identity, he is no longer anxious to go to B City.

Nowadays, for him, the most important thing to do now is to get rid of the hunger that makes him want to eat human flesh, because he found that when he was in the company, he only saw blood, and his consciousness would appear paralyzed. At that time, he had difficulty controlling himself, so he had to stay in G City to find opportunities to improve his zombie ability.