Chapter 88- No kidding! He followed and changed his opinion

When Rong Xue heard that she could see Zhan Bei Tian, ​​regardless of her mother’s dissuasion, she did not pay attention to what was called finding materials. She directly listened to Lu Lin’s arrangement and followed a group of soldiers and got on a big truck.

At the beginning, she was very excited because she could see Zhan Bei Tian soon.

However, when she saw Zhan Bei Tian sitting on a buggy, and the whole team were soldiers or men, she felt very scared.

In particular, she saw a large group of zombies chasing the back of the car, and her whole body was shaking.

She didn’t come back until she came to the destination. She quickly got off and rushed to Zhan Bei Tian: “Mr. Zhan, I have something to say to you.”

Zhan Bei Tian didn’t even give her a look, he listen carefully Lu Lin reporting: “One of the survivors rescued by the soldiers last night was a staff member of the grain depot. According to him, the underground warehouse here houses more than 100,000 tons of grain.”

Mao Yu whispered. : “More than 100,000 tons of grain? There are quite a lot of things. So why didn’t anyone take this large amount of rice?”

“The staff said that the zombies here are very fierce. The people who came here are almost all killed. He thinks that only a large team of our army can take a large amount of food.”

Mu Yi Fan eye wrinkled

In his novels, he did not describe the fact that The Male Protagonist came to the grain depot to take food.

However, the plot has been distorted to the point that it is not the same novel, and it is not surprising that many things are beyond the scope of his knowledge.

“Mr. Zhan, I have something to say to you.” Rong Xue, who was stopped by the soldiers, shouted again, but no one cares about her.

Zhan Bei Tian scanned the area and couldn’t see the zombies, and he licked his lips: “The staff said that the fierce zombies are here? Did he say how zombie is fierce?”

“He is not very clear, everything was said by people who have heard about the grain depot.” Lu Lin handed a few sheets of paper to Zhan Bei Tian: “This is the grain warehouse drawing that the staff member drew up overnight.”

Zhan Bei Tian came over and look at it.

Rong Xue shouted again: “Mr. Zhan, Zhan Bei Tian…”

Mu Yi Fan saw that Rong Xue screamed at Zhan Bei Tian and found that his novel was really strange.

However, she looks like his sister, his sister also liked Zhan Bei Tian, ​​and she liked him for more than ten years. She used to like Zhan Bei Tian many times like Rong Xue

So, now that he saw such a Rong Xue, it gave him some sympathy and called out: “Miss Rong…”

Without waiting for him to say anything, Zhan Bei Tian said: “Mu Yi Fan, you and Lu Lin stay together.”

“Ah? Oh.” Mu Yi Fan looked at Lu Lin, Lu Lin immediately glanced at him.

Zhan Bei Tian added: “Miss Rong, you come with me, the rest is the same as before.”

Rong Xue walked with Zhan Bei Tian, ​​immediately smiled and nodded.

Mu Yi Fan saw that Rong Xue was so happy, and he sighed and wondered how Zhan Bei Tian would torture Rong Xue. The Male Protagonist in the book will not make Rong Xue feel any better, nor will he let her die so easily. In short, he will only make her want to die.