Chapter 89- There is something powerful coming over

The soldiers reacted particularly sensitively. When the flashlight hits the black shadow, it is the moment they saw zombies, and they directly fire to their heads.

Five zombies fell to the ground immediately.

The soldiers exhaled: “Isn’t it true that zombies are not wise? How do you know that they are hiding behind the wall and attacking us?”

If Mu Yi Fan had previously reminded them, they might have become discouraged because they felt that zombie had no intelligence.

Lu Lin eye wrinkled: “Next, everyone pays attention.”

“Yes.”

Lu Lin looked at Mu Yi Fan and saw his face empty, his brows wrinkled tighter: “Mu Yi Fan, you go to the back of the team.

” …” Mu Yi Fan walked behind the team.

Lu Lin gestured to the soldiers behind him with guns on both sides of the door. He was responsible for stepping into the door and making sure that there were no zombies in the door before the people in the team came in.

Everyone carefully walked through the big warehouse and determined that there was no zombie before they figured out how to transport the rice out.

Mu Yi Fan frowned and took a flashlight and took photos around.

In the grain depot, in addition to neatly placed a package of rice, there are also rice that has piled up into mountains and has not been packed into rice bags. There is no trace of other zombies.

However, he obviously sensed a lot of zombie in the grain depot, how can there be only five zombies at the door?

Up to now, the strong sense of alert is still in his brain, indicating that there are absolutely zombies around, but where are they hidden?

Mu Yi Fan didn’t give up, and looked around with a flashlight. Finally, his flashlight stopped in the pile of rice in the mountains.

He quickly turned his head and looked at Lu Lin. He wanted Lu Lin to be careful, but he listened to Lu Lin impatiently and shouted: “Mu Yi Fan, can you not flash your flashlight to our eyes?”. ”

“I’m sorry.” Mu Yi Fan immediately put away the flashlight:” Lu Lin, the…… ”

Lu Lin in no rational reason he turned to the other and said: “We seize the time, the bags have to be moved out.” ”

“Yes.”

The soldiers immediately acted and went to the middle of the grain depot to pile up a relatively short pile of rice bags. One person picked up two bags of rice, and the mighty soldiers smashed three bags of rice.

Lu Lin saw everyone carrying the bags and is responsible for taking the road away.

Mu Yi Fan couldn’t see a person staying in the dark and dark grain depot, and he left the grain depot.

When they came to the fork, everyone was walking faster and faster, and Mu Yi Fan, who had a big belly, couldn’t keep up with them. He just shouted: “Lu Lin, you can come back and move the rice.” I am here waiting for you.”

Lu Lin didn’t have a good breath: “You wait here.”

Then, he led the team and left.

Since this is a fork in the road, there are soldiers from time to time to move the rice out, so Mu Yi Fan did not feel much worry here.

He found a place to sit down, and then he heard the screams of women coming from other passages.

Mu Yi Fan raised his eyebrows and heard that it was Rong Xue’s voice. Moreover, it was heard from the sound that Rong Xue was particularly scared and he did not know what happened to her.