Chapter 171- Thank you for your concern for me!

Start from the beginning

Half an hour later, Dr. Wang was brought in by soldiers by the Zhan Family and asked to examine Old Zhan’s body. He found that Old Zhan’s body was even healthier than before.

In order to know more about Zhan Guo Xiong’s health, Dr. Wang urged Zhan Guo Xiong to go to his small clinic for some examinations.

Just as Zhan Guo Xiong took a car to Dr. Wang’s clinic, Mu Yi Fan returned to Mu’s Building.

He went up to the 80th floor and the soldier at the elevator door immediately said, “How many days, Admiral Mu asked you to come to his office.”

Mu Yi Fan nodded and came to Mu Yue Cheng’s office.

The door of the office is open. There are six people, Mu Yue Zhi, Mu Yue Cheng, Mu Yue Fang and Liu Ling Hong, Li Cai Yu and Zhao Yi Xuan. No one knows what they are talking about. The atmosphere was somewhat dull.

“Dad, are you looking for me?” After Mu Yi Fan entered the door, everyone except Zhao Yi Xuan greeted him one by one.

Mu Yue Cheng lowered his face and said, “Where did you go yesterday? If you don’t come back and don’t know to tell us, you know we’ll be worried about you.

Mu Yue Fang then said, “Yi Fan, I heard the soldier say that you left Zhan Bei Tian with him. Is there such a thing?”

Mu Yi Fan nodded: “Yes.”

“What did he come to you for? You wouldn’t be in trouble, would you?”

Mu Yi Fan casually made an excuse: “No, he just took me to meet some friends.”

Mu Yue Fang was relieved: “No, you don’t know how worried we are about the Zhan Family’s troubles.”

At this time, Li Cai Yu noticed that Mu Yi Fan was not accompanied by the child, and quickly asked, “Where is the child?”

Mu Yi Fan thought of excuses before he came back, so when Li Cai Yu asked, he said, “The child is at his mother’s place. I’ll pick him up in a few days.”

Six elders immediately knew that Mu Yi Fan had spent the night at his mother’s house last night.

Men always have to find someone to solve their physiological needs, so they didn’t ask Mu Yi Fan where he stayed last night.

Zhao Yi Xuan suddenly said aloud. “Yue Cheng, Yi Fan should not have had a good sleep last night. You should let him go back to his room and have a good rest. Don’t let him get tired. Whatever that’s wrong? Wait till he wakes up.”

Mu Yi Fan raised his eyebrows.

Why is this ‘mom’ so kind to him all of a sudden? She afraid he’s tired.

Mu Yue Cheng, however, seemed to think of something. He got up and said, “Yi Xuan reminded me of one thing. Yi Fan, you have to wait for a physical examination before you go to sleep. Now you go with me to Dr. Ye to check your body.”

Mu Yi Fan wondered, “Check my body? I’m in good health. Why should I have a physical examination?”

“Are you in good health?” Mu Yue Cheng sneered: “Have you forgotten that you have bone cancer?”

Liu Ling Hong also added: “Yi Fan, your father is thinking for your good and wellbeing, you should listen to him.”

Mu Yi Fan was very embarrassed when others came out to persuade him.

He’s a zombie now, so he can’t go for an examination, which will surely reveal his identity as a zombie.

But how can he refuse it?

After all, Mu Yue Zhi was direct. He got up and pulled Mu Yi Fan out of the office. “Go, Second Uncle will accompany you personally for a check-up.”

The other five got up and followed them into the elevator.

“Second Uncle, my…”

Mu Yi Fan is trying to find an excuse not to go, but Mu Yue Zhi interrupted him: “Yi Fan, don’t worry, whatever the outcome, Second Uncle I will try my best to find the best doctor for you to heal you.”

Mu Yue Fang also said aloud, “Third Uncle will also find the best medicine for you.”

Mu Yi Fan was touched by everyone’s concern, and was taken to Dr. Ye in a dazed way.

Mu Yue Cheng pulled Dr. Ye to a side corner. “Dr. Ye, give Yi Fan a check to see if his bone cancer has worsened.”

Zhao Yi Xuan also went up and said, “Yue Cheng, since Yi Fan has come here for examination, take the opportunity to examine the whole body up and down to see if there are any other problems with the body.”

Mu Yue Cheng nodded: “OK.”

Li Cai Yu, who saw Zhao Yi Xuan talking to Dr. Ye, said, “There is a little conscience in Zhao Yi Xuan like she has just remembered that Yi Fan had bone cancer.”

When Mu Yi Fan heard this, he thought something was wrong and immediately asked, “What do you mean, Third Aunt?”

“I was thinking about Zhao Yi Xuan as stepmother behavior, and I’m sure she doesn’t care too much about you, but I don’t know what happened, and last night at dinner, she suddenly mentioned that you had bone cancer, and asked Mu Yue Chen to advise you to have a check-up so as not to delay the best time of diagnosis and treatment. If she hadn’t mentioned it, everyone would not want to give you a check-up. ” Li Cai Yu sighed, “Speaking of it, Yi Fan, don’t blame your father for not remembering it. He has been too busy recently to forget about your bone cancer.”

Mu Yi Fan frowned.

No wonder Zhao Yi Xuan suddenly became so kind to let him go back to his room to rest. She wanted to remind his father to make him do the medical checkup.

What’s more, she wants to check to see if he’s a zombie.

“Yi Fan, come here and Dr. Ye will give you a general examination.” Mu Yue Cheng called.

Mu Yi Fan looked back and went to Dr. Ye. Then, he said to Zhao Yi Xuan, “I just heard what my third aunt said. I just learned that stepmother has always remembered to remind me to care about my body. Thank you for your concern for me.”

When it comes to the word ‘stepmother’, the tone is deliberately heightened.

Zhao Yi Xuan seemed to have not heard the irony in his words and smiled slightly: “Auntie also wishes you well, and this is all for you, you would want for the white haired to send off the black haired do you?” [1] White haired sending the black haired… the old burying the young generation instead of the young generation burying the old ones…. Like father burying his own child, that’s doubly bad

Mu Yue Cheng patted Mu Yi Fan on the shoulder: “Good cooperation while you’re getting that checkup, you know?”

Mu Yi Fan looked at Zhao Yi Xuan and followed Dr. Ye into the medical room.