And where was Aomine? Right where he had been standing the entire time. The navy haired boy couldn't explain it, but it was almost like he frozen, he just couldn't move.

"What...was that..?" Kagami let out as he and the others stared on with shock at what had just happened.

"(Y/N), did you know he could do that?" Koganei then asked the silent girl.

It seemed like she did since her muttering wasn't exactly silent. She had her elbows on the armrests of the chair she was sitting in, her finger tips touching in front of her face. The girl honestly looked like she a scientist watching her experiment play out. A few moments of silence passed before she sat up once again.

"Yeah. He's got a special eye too. But it's nothing like an Eagle Eye or a Hawk Eye," she stated.

Those words came as a shock to the team, even Riko. Hibiki may have been her cousin, but even she didn't know all of his little tricks. For there to be more of those special eyes was a lot to take in. But when you were in an environment like Teiko, anything was really possible.

"I don't think this is gonna end well for him," Hayate spoke up, causing his sister to nod in agreement.

"No, because when he uses that, it takes a lot out of him. And I think Daiki's getting to him too," the triple threat added.

Call it 'twin telepathy' or what have you, but (Y/N) had hit the nail right on the head as Hibiki stood in his spot for a few moments, keeping his back to everyone else. Though it was clear that his hand was starting to bug him as he shook it a couple of times before turning back around. There was a blank look on his face as he eyes returned back to normal once he had walked past Aomine.

The other members of Kaijo could feel something that they had never felt from Hibiki before. Not even Kise, and it kind of scared him a little bit as he watched his friend make his way back over to the rest of the team. That is, until the (h/c) haired boy heard the whistle blow, signaling a substitution.

"Kaijo, substitution! White 22!" The ref called out.

Snapping his head back towards Kaijo's bench, Hibiki saw Kobori standing at the sidelines with Takeuchi close behind. Clenching his fist and gritting his teeth, the Bashira boy clicked his tongue as he made his way back over to the bench, feeling the third year center pat his shoulder. When the younger twin finally sat down, putting a towel over his head, the regret of his actions was really starting to get to him. Of course he couldn't ignore Aomine when it came to his skills or his family, that just felt like a betrayal if he didn't defend them. But now, now Hibiki felt like he had just messed everything up.

However, Takeuchi had a very different view on it as he sat down beside the boy, crossing his arms.

"Look, kid, I didn't take you out because of that little stunt you pulled. That was probably the break we needed. But, the last thing we need right now is one of our star players injuring themselves even more. You need to rest and cool off, got it?" The coach made sure that Hibiki understood, which caused the boy to perk up a little bit as he held his now sore hand and wrist.

He understood. While he still needed to work on his skills and the ways to use them in the right circumstances, but that didn't mean the move he had used was completely out of line. Kaijo still had a big chance at winning this, so he had to stay optimistic as he looked back up to the court.

"Yes, sir," Hibiki responded.

Now the game was getting started once again, Kaijo was even more fired up than before as Kasamatsu started out with the ball before chucking it to Kise as the blonde began charging down the court. Hibiki had done more than enough, and now it was the copycat's turn. Imayoshi quickly made his move and got in front of Kise in an attempt to stop him.