Milo immediately caught onto her body language and stalked over to her.

I stood up as well and sat next to her.

Milo snatched the phone and put it to his ear.

"Who the hell is this?" he barked into the phone.

I watched his jaw clenched and I could only assume the person on the other end was talking.

"Stop stalking my girlfriend, fuckface, if you know what's good for you," he snarled, his jaw tight.

"Say that again. I dare you." He said low, and threatening.

Teagen was huddled into my shoulder and I rubbed her back.

"T, you gotta tell me who that was," I whispered.

"Conner," she croaked.

"That fucker," I snarled.

"I took care of it," Milo gritted, tossing Teagen's phone on the bed.

Teagen just stared at him with a strange look in her eyes.

"If that asshole tries anything you better let me know," Milo said lowly to Teagen who looked away from him.

"Why'd you tell him your my boyfriend?" Teagen asked, question in her eyes.

"I had to get him off your case, I wasn't serious Teagen don't worry," he said, smiling.

She looked at her now folded hands and wouldn't meet his eyes.

"T, why won't you look at me?" Milo asked, concerned.

She didn't respond as she rose from the bed and walked towards the door.

Milo caught her by the elbow and spun around her around to face him.

"Look at me Teagen, damnit," he yelled.

She flinched back and pulled her arm away.

"Don't you ever raise your voice at me," she snarled at him.

He looked at her blankly as she stormed off.

"What the hell is wrong with you Milo," I scoffed, shoving him backwards.

"I didn't mean to yell Mercy, I was just riled up," he defended.

"That's not a fucking excuse," I scoffed, shoving him further backwards.

"What do you want me to say? That I tease her because I like her? I don't. Is that what you want to hear? I'll leave your friend alone. Done." he yelled

I glared as he stormed out of the hotel room.

"Great. I have a match in four hours and everyone is pissed off or upset," I groaned.

"Tough luck," Reid said, walking in the door.

"Yeah well my luck has been extra tough recently," I chuckled out.

"Ready to tell me about Miami?" I said, gesturing for him to sit in the chair across from me.

He stared at me blankly and clenched his jaw, and for a second I thought he was going to walk out again.

He squeezed his eyes tightly together, and stalked to towards the chair.

He sat down and covered his face with his hands.

Out off all of us, Reid had the hardest time with opening up with anything. He would even hesitate to tell you what he ate for lunch yesterday.

"I don't remember when exactly I took the job, but about a year or two ago I was hired to work as her bodyguard. God, I could never forgot that face even if I tried," he chuckled at the last bit.

"Did happened between you two?" I asked, still confused by his reaction to seeing her.

His face became impassive, and he shut down again.

"I didn't mean to pry," I said quietly.

"It's fine. But Maya- I mean Miami, isn't a topic I discuss," he said, swallowing deeply.

I looked down at my watch and cursed.

"T-minus 3 hours C," Teagen said, strolling through the door.

"Great," I groaned.

"I gotta look good for the camera," Milo adds as he walked through the door.

Teagen moved to the other side of me when Milo walked in, clearly their issue hadn't been resolved yet.

She still refused to look at him.

"I forgot this was televised," I sighed.

"Nationally televised," Reid reminded.

My eyes widened a bit, and my gut clenched.

"Shut up man, your making it worse," Milo whisper-yelled.

"You definitely need whispering 101 " Reid said, rolling his eyes.

"We should be heading down to the center in an hour to check in, I would get ready if I were you," Teagen smirked.

"Makeover?" I smirked.

"Ugh I thought you'd never ask," she scoffed playfully and dragged me to the bathroom.

"Women," Milo sighed.

"Your on your own with the Teagen shit man," Reid said.

That was the last thing I heard before the bathroom door closed.