Space Flirting

*You wake up to a clashing sound coming from the kitchen, Assuming Error was trying to cook for the 5th time this week, you get up and put on some slippers. Dragging your feet along the floor hunched over a little and yawning rubbing your eyelid.*

"Oh! Good morning y/n- I didn't expect to see you up so early considering that we were up all night."

*You walk up to him and place your head on his shoulder and walked away going to the bathroom.*

*Looking at yourself in the mirror, you look down and pick up a toothbrush, thinking to yourself while brushing your teeth you hear a clanking sound and rush out to see error sitting on the floor just picking up the pots and pans. You shrug and go back to what you were doing.*

**TIMESKIP TO LIKE 4 HOURS LATER.**

"Please Error! We should go somewhere! I want to explore! See new things you know?"

"I'm not so sure that's a good idea Y/N, I think we should just stay here."

"Please!! I don't want to stay trapped in the anti void foreverrrr"

"It's not forever and plus, I cant risk you getting hurt."

*You pouted and crossed your arms*

*He groaned trying to decide.*

"Fine, We can go to Outer Tale."

*Your face lit up with excitement and you embraced him as a thanks*

"YAY!!"

*He grabbed you and held you close. You felt the world shifting around you while your hair fluttered around like a million butterflies and you felt the ground again.*

"Its always a weird run the first try, you'll get used to it Y/N."

*You held your head and refrained from vomiting. After a minute you look up and see the stars, planets, comets, asteroids. You gasped in amazement as he grabbed your arm and began running towards the edge. You obviously trusted him so you didn't question it, you jumped along with him and you floated into the air dropping onto another what seemed to be "planet". You guys danced like a couple at a middle school dance. You chuckled at the sensation of your hips being swayed along his lead. He picked you up and brang you above his head, spinning you both and bringing you down into an embrace.*

"You know y/n.. You're a pretty awesome person."

*He took you out of the embrace, looking at you. He looked amazing, the strings on his face were fascinating against the planets, brightly beaming a royal blue. He blushed a yellow and jolted out of your arms. You blushed too. Holding your face into your sleeves.*

"I dont know what happened there.!"

*You look over your sleeve to see he's holding his face in his scarf. Using his other hand to scratch his skull uncomfortably.*

"Lets head back. Its about lunch time anyways."

---------------

END OF THIS CHAPTER 🤭