Time Equinox

*Anti-void huh, You guess that's a suitable answer considering we're in a snow wasteland, Well, at least that's what you like to call it. There's no snow, it just looks like it. You got up again.*

"Well, I guess I'll take my leave since you don't want me here, Mr. String"

*You headed towards the door and heard a cough behind you, turning around to see what was going on, you bump into error. Who was now standing right in front of you wanting to grab your hand but afraid to. Glitching a little at the sudden movement you made.*

"You're going to be lost out there, You should just live here with me for a while until we can place you somewhere else."

*You hesitate but decided to stay. Nodding at his sudden offer. You jump up and down and jump onto him causing you both to collapse onto the floor. You fall over and lay on your back next to him. He chuckled slightly hiding his glitching.*

"Y/N, Maybe don't do that EVER again.."

"Right- Sorry!"

*You got up and held out your hand to help him. He hesitated and poked you and then grabbed your hand trying to stand but instead pulling you down onto of him.*

"SORRY-!"

*He took his legs and pushed you up above him holding you up with both his legs. You were pretty light considering how heavy he was for a skeleton. (They don't even have muscles..) He smiled up at you slightly enjoying your laughter within his slight trickery.*

"PUT ME DOWN ERROR!"

*You tried getting down but he pulled you back up on his feet every time. He seemed to like to make you suffer. (No kidding smhh).. Obviously a good suffer. After a while you both end up sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee, getting to know each others personalities more. (Considering you both literally just met.) He makes a comment on how he never knew his family, he seemed very sensitive on that topic so you directed the conversation a different way.*

"Oh. I'm sorry, um.. Do you want to talk about, writing?"

"I love writing!"

*You gasp and put your coffee down jumping up and down with excitement. You talk about your writing interests, he seemed to like gory things. Which again, was not surprising. You talk about how you like most writing techniques and he questions how you like all of them at once. You shrug*

**TIMESKIP 2 HOURS LATER**

*Error had turned on a movie and made some popcorn, which is always delicious. He split it into a separate bowl so he didn't have to share his with you. (Jokes on him he ended up doing that anyways.) Turned out he put CHOCOLATE in his, again, NOT SURPRISED. It was common for him to eat an unreasonable amount of chocolate. but you shrugged it off because he was a skeleton. You ended up falling asleep halfway in the movie.*