Chapter 2: Dragon sin of Wrath

Start from the beginning

"Because I want you to inherit my quirk"

1 Explanation later

'So he could pass his quirk and his firstborn son suffered was he aware? Regardless I'll take it just so I can pass it to Izuku when I find him' Izumi decided to fix her resolve even though it would kill her.

"I accept," she said to which Almight jumped in joy before he vomited a mouth full of blood, Izumi faked caring to check up on him so she could stop herself from thinking about how he was the 'worst father ever '

Izumi felt worse about how she normally felt the urge to suddenly be in her brother's presence it was too strong she couldn't handle the fact she left because of her, and she became cold and distant after that happened, the only things she had were books, music and training but Izuku before he left he had nothing yet all she did was bully him with the mentality of self-righteousness

'I'm a monster '

she immediately went down on her knees and sobbed trying so hard not to yell and attract unneeded attention Toshinori thought it was because she saw him hurt not knowing the secret behind her tears, so he explained how he got the injury that destroyed half of his respiratory system and how he can only do his hero duty for 3 hours a day.

'I don't care!, all I want is Izuku, I'll get stronger for him' She wiped her tears and stood up, 'I hate him so much ' she thought looking at Almight, Her father, He acted good while his son suffered '  Wait and see, you'll regret it.'

Time skip
10 months later.
Day of  UA Examination

Izuku walked to the entrance without a care in the world he had his hand behind his head, wearing a similar outfit to Meliodas except his was a black and green combination, and carried Lostvayne with its scabbard strapped behind his back,

Lostvayne is a curved shortsword with the Dragon tattoo emblem on it, the hilt has five holes along the middle of the sharp blade, and 5 half-moon holes along the other side of the blade. The blade is split into two different colours, the sharp part is silver and the opposite is a dark green moss, just the sight of it along with his nonchalant attitude and he was already known by almost all the other examiners, most emotions felt were either jealous, fear or lust.

Izuku understood the first two feelings, but lust?

"UA is going to be fun" Izuku grinned as he closed his eyes to scan the area for actual hostility, the good news was he found none, meaning no one was going to die, the bad news was he wasn't focused on his surroundings and was about to fall from his ignorance.

'Shit'

Next thing he knew he was floating beside none other than his twin sister herself.

"You should watch where you're going" She placed him down and left without looking backwards 'why did I help him?' She asked herself while walking into the building, She didn't mind letting anyone fall, She had watched passively as bad things happened to people she didn't care about so who was this new guy she helped unconsciously?

Izuku stopped and stared at her, surprised by how she looked and how they'd look almost Identical if his quirk hadn't altered his genes numerous times over, but what surprised him more was the negative curse energy she walked around with, It was as if she was the origin of it herself, he could feel pain, anger, regret, and self-hatred at the same time "Not my business" He continued his journey and when he got in, He found only one sit available, surprisingly it was beside his sister 'This girl is lucky.'

Time skip: After the Mic hero almost finished his presentation.

A blue-haired boy interrupted the hero "Sir, the information given beforehand says there are 4 types of robots, but you only mentioned 3, this is obviously an error in the school's management, I expected more from a respected School such as this one, and you" The boy pointed at Izuku "Does carrying a sword not make you look like a villain?".