stolen

word count - 465

Over the next 3 months Emily Prentiss was happier than she'd ever been, all her fantasies were coming true, it felt as though she was constantly sleep walking.

Aaron felt the same way, living in a dream like state with the love of his life. They both agreed early on to not tell the team right away, they enjoyed the mysterious looks across the room, of corse they were best friends to start with so it wasn't weird when they arrived together or slept on each others shoulders on the jet. Emily still had odd conversations with JJ when the blonde was attempting to convince Emily to shoot her shot and express her feelings to the Unit Chief.

Gradually, as Emily and Aaron's relationship grew so did their love. Before long they relied on each other for everything. Although they both felt deeply connected to one another, they hadn't actually said those important 3 words. They both wanted to since the first night they spent together but the moment never felt right. But tonight was the night, Aaron decided he didn't want to wait any longer.

On the way back from work he stopped off at the grocery store, picked up all the ingredients for Emily's favourite food, found her favourite red wine. The apartment filled with delicious smells as Emily walked through the door, she was greeted by a passionate kiss from her boyfriend, as they both came up for air they smiled lovingly at each other. At that moment the timer went off signalling their dinner was ready.

The young couple devoured all the pasta Aaron made, he got the recipe from Dave years ago for an anniversary with Haley. They say next to each other, holding hands throughout the entire meal

"aaron, thank you for this amazing meal, i.. i just want to tell you how much i love you"

Aaron just looked at her, open mouthed "you did not just steal my moment! Emily Prentiss! i made your favourite meal to make this special and you stole it" he replied laughing

"well, i guess i'll have to find a way to apologise" Emily whispered in a seductive tone as she finished her glass of wine and unbuttoned the white blouse she was wearing.

"i need one big apology" Aaron said, grabbing her waist and passionately slipping the blouse over her head exposing the scars left by Ian Doyle. He kissed every inch of her stomach and pinned her down to the dining table

"show me how much you love me Aaron" Emily gasped

"Emily.. Elizabeth Prentiss... i will show you how much.. i love you until you beg me to stop" Aaron whispered, she was too in awe to do anything except enjoy what was about to happen