(Ratangad Fort)

(Ratangad Fort)

Mihir: indeed it is! Just... So breathtaking ..

He whispered and Shravani looked up from her camera and smiled shaking her head.

She was  showing him the various pictures which she clicked when she felt some movement behind the bushes again. She turned back instantly and noticed the leaves were moving where as there was no trace of wind around. As they sat at the last end others were busy in themselves gossiping but she was getting distracted by the continuous sounds which she was sensing.
Mihir sensing her disturbed finally asked her.

Mihir: kya baat hai Shravani?

Shravani: tumhe kuch awaj sunai de rahi hai?

She asked looking at him hopefully but he shrugged.

Shravani: mujhe de rahi hai. Asa lag raha hai jaise koi chipte chipate yaha se gujar raha hai. Jab bhi hum samne murte hai tabhi awaj ati hai aur peeche murke dekhe toh awaj band lekin patte hilte hue najar aate hai.

Mihir: oh come on Shravani forest hai yeh. Koi janwar hoga. Aur rahi baat paate hilne ki toh  hawa ke karan patte hil rahe honge .

He tried to make her understand but she didn't budged.

Shravani: no Mihir.. is jangal me koi jangli janwar nahi hai islia he hum yaha itne shanti se bethke baat kar pa rahe hai. Aur agar ek aat paltu honge v toh woh ase consciously kyu move karenge? Aur hawa kaha najar aa rahi hai tumhe? Agar per ke paate hote toh v main man leti par yeh jameen  ke yaha hai.. bina hawa ke kaise hilenge yeh?

She was explaining while they both stared at every direction when all of a sudden Shravani saw a brown boot.

Shravani: woh dekho Mihir..

She pointed at the boots and when they noticed carefully the person instantly moved past the tree confirming their suspicion.

Mihir: shayad humare he tarah koi aya hoga to explore this side. Hume kya lena dena?

He asked and she thought may be she shouldn't overthink although she felt something wasn't right.

Guide: ok guys let's get going sham tak hume nikalna bhi hai.

They got up and started walking again when Shravani heard some voice again.  She haulted in her steps and looked back .. so did Mihir and they finally saw a girl was being dragged by two men. Her mouth was tied with a white cloth and she was crying bitterly.