He leaned back in the seat, loosening the tie. A deep sigh left his lips as his mind resounded the old man's words. "She might prefer only your brother." It iterated him to no bound. They both were married to her. She belongs to both of them.

Both of them.

But again, he was never gentle with her, especially in bed. He took her like a frenzied animal. He always liked it rough, and how could he control himself when she felt like heaven. When she was so helpless beneath him, all he could do was push her to the edge while she cried his name, coming.

What if she hated him because of this. He was not as glib tongue as Jasper. He never joked or spoke words of love. His words only contained possessiveness, but never gentleness.

What if she leaned over to Jasper more than him.

He did not like that one bit. His hands curled in a fist.

"Fuck," he cursed, running his hands through his hair, his jaw clenched. "Drive faster," he barked to the driver. He just wanted to see his Iris.

His long legs strode as fast as possible. He came to a sudden halt watching Iris giggle and laugh aloud while Japser was busy tickling her. A burning feeling filled him.

"Baby," he cooed as Iris huffed and moved back from his touch, the smile on his face slipped for a second while he maintained a happy face. He controlled his feelings as much as possible, he did not want to show his angry side to her.

Jasper chuckled, bringing Iris close to him. He wounded his hand at her waist till they were joined by their hips. He positioned his chin into her jugular and he teased his brother. It was fun to see him riled up.

"Someone promised to be home by 6 and now it's 11 pm. No wonder little one is angry," he placed a kiss on the neck. Watching her glare at Elias. The fact that her rabbit-like personality was able to frighten the big, bad wolf was quite amusing.

After realizing the reason for the negative feelings inside Elias, the feeling subsided. A sigh of relief accompanied his solemn apology.

"Baby I am sorry," he pulled Iris away from his brother. He pouted and looked at her with a sorry expression. "The old man took way too much time to negotiate than I realized," he started explaining. The explanation lasted for 15 minutes with most words containing- sorry, wife, baby, and little one.

The entire day, Jasper spent all of his time with Iris; his brother should also have some alone time.

Iris's stomach grumbled when Japser left.

"You did not eat," he looked surprised by the fact she waited for him. "Well Jasper forced me to eat at least spaghetti while I waited for you," she huffed, her tone still sour. He also had forgotten to bring donuts with him as he promised.

But she did not want to remind him to see him look so haggard. Plus it was already 11 at the night. "I will go and heat the food for you," Elias rolled his sleeves revealing the tattoos and throbbing veins that adorned his meaty hand.

 "I will go and heat the food for you," Elias rolled his sleeves revealing the tattoos and throbbing veins that adorned his meaty hand

"You seat down," Iris pointed a firm at him and spoke in a commanding tone. He had just come from work and she could not let me spoil her even more. He was tired, and she should help him, not make him work even more.

"Yes, Ma'am," he replied, saluting her and sitting down like an obedient puppy.

While Iris heated the food, his smile widened. Watching her such a domestic task made him feel good; watching her like that was what he liked. Gosh, she looked beautiful even with no makeup and messy hair. Especially- doing something for him. Only him.

"Eat," she ordered as she arranged the plates on the table.

Elias picked up the bruschetta while watching Iris sip on the pineapple juice. He was quick to finish up the dinner while he helped Iris put the dishes in the dishwasher and clean the dining table.

Having just woken up, Peggy ran to the kitchen in fear of not serving her Master and facing his wrath. The sight of Elias helping her lady do the dishes stopped her dead in her tracks. No longer surprised, she looked at Elias. After watching the spoiled arrogant masters turn into henpecked husbands for Iris, she already knew how much they had changed.

The woman shook her head and slowly walked out of the room without making any noise.

"You are being too clingy today," Iris smiled, watching Elias bury his head in her neck as he let out a deep grumble. It sounded more like a puppy whining than anything else. They were cuddling on their bed after dinner.

"Did anything happen?" she asked, running her hand through his thick hair and watching him sigh and relax at her touch. Having relaxed in her embrace so quickly, she wondered how much influence she had on him.

"Missed you," he grunted, blowing air on her neck.

Iris let out a giggle at the feathery touch; his warm breath had a ticklish effect. His head snapped up the melodious sound, his eyes dilating a little as he observed the smile bloom on her face. Nothing in the world could make him happier.

Iris remarked, "You are so gentle today."

Today, instead of deep passionate kisses or strong hickeys. It was his attention-grabbing caresses and peppery kiss all over her face- that brought her closer to him. The gentle yet firm grip on her waist.

All of this somehow made her feel loved.

Iris leaned in and gave a small peck on his nose

Iris leaned in and gave a small peck on his nose. Seeing him freeze and stare at her with a fool-like expression, she started to laugh. At this very moment, everything was so innocent and simple. There was nothing more Elias could do at this moment than pull Iris into his arms while he made a promise to himself.

Nothing in the world could take Iris away from him, not even his brother.

"Your work is done. I expect a hefty check in my bank," Oscar chuckled, cutting off the call.

To be continued...

Vote. Comment. Follow.

Instagram : vairhans