Chapter 2: Arrival

Cara POV

I turned off my tv and yawned. The Clone Wars series was so good that I couldn't help rewatching it! But it's pretty late so I should probably go to bed now. I turned around as the tv started to buzz and turn blue. "Hey, what's going on?!" I panicked and grabbed the remote. I screamed as the tv sucked me in and all I felt was darkness.

I woke up to a moist green object on my face. It looked like a hand. I jolted awake when I saw a small green creature. "Who are you?" I asked the creature. The creature just blinked at me and cooed. Wait, the creature looks familiar. It's Grogu?!

I looked around to see that I was in a dense, humid forest

I looked around to see that I was in a dense, humid forest. That means I'm in the Star Wars universe? No way! I pinched myself to see if this was a dream. The pain I felt told me that this was very real.

"Grogu, leave her alone." a green female alien (same species as Yoda) approached us. Grogu squealed and waddled towards the female alien.

"Young lady, you seem lost." the female alien said.

"I-I don't know where I am." I admitted.

"I'm afraid this location must remain a secret. We are the last of our species." she explained. "But you must follow me. It's not safe here when it gets dark." She motioned for me to follow her.

"I'm Cara Kelen...thank you for your help umm..." I trailed off realizing I didn't know her name.

"Yael." she finished my thoughts. "And this is my son Grogu."

So Yael is Grogu's mother! That explains a lot... I always thought Yoda and Yaddle were Grogu's parents. However, that would be breaking the Jedi code, so it would make more sense if Yael was Grogu's mother.

As I started walking, Grogu tugged on my pants. "What is it?" I asked Grogu.

"He wants you to carry him." Yael said.

"Oh alright." I smiled and picked up Grogu. I could not resist the adorable look he gave me. Grogu must have been tired because he immediately fell asleep on my shoulders.

**********

Yoda POV

"Master Yoda, are you alright?" Windu asked me.

"Hrrmmm. A disturbance in the force I sense. Yes, hrrrm." I said.

"A disturbance?" Plo Koon asked.

"Would you like us to investigate further?" Obi-Wan asked.

"Perhaps in the future, when the force wills us to." I told them.

***********

Cara POV

"It's not much, but this is home." Yael told me as she led me to a small village. It was a cluster of straw huts surrounding a campfire area. We ended up at a hut where she dwelled. "You may stay here in the meantime." Yael offered. "As the head of this village, I give you permission."