chapter 7 : midnight Roux

Start from the beginning

"I'll be good , p-please ." A sweet whisper which in these words are spoken . Throwing my shirt onto the nightstand I gave Danny a peck on the lips . "Good boy , see now you'll be rewarded ." Laying kisses on his chest and abdomen once more his soft moans reverberated in the dimly lit room . As I approached his lower abdomen and began to pull his underwear down , his hardened member springs out with pre-cúm dripping put of the tip .

My lover squirmed , panting still .

My eyes look up only to see his eyes shut and lips parted . The sight before me being a beuty to behold ; moments pass as I let the warm air from my exhalations graze his lower abdomen . One word he spoke nor statement or command . "Please ." He panted as his hands pulled against his restraints . My amusement only to increase .

Danny's POV:

Within moments Arny warm lips wrapped around the tip of my member , ever so slowly my back began to arch . He began to take me in entirely as his head bobbed back and forth . His hands rested on my sides , rubbing small circles and occasionally he dug his nails into my flesh .

As he continued his motions , my breaths becoming shallower and moans even louder . Arny removed one of his hands from my side and began fiddling with his sweatpants before kicking them of . His eyes scanned over my quivering body once more before he ran his hands down my arched back .

Louder I began to moan . Arny let out a deep growl , the vibrations alone enough to bring me even closer to climax . "More." I growled as I continued to tug on my restraints . He began moving faster as his fingers dug deeper into my sides . I was so close . Short breathy moans began to escape my lips as I arched my back even more . "Arny I'm so close , please , more ." He let my cóck slide deeper into his throat before continuing to Bob his head . The black curtain of curls covering his face . Just a little bit more .

Suddenly he stopped . His eyes locked onto mine and he gave me a devilish smirk . Anger and disappointment filled me as he got up from the bed and went into the bathroom . Still bound to the bed I stayed still whilst trying to catch my breath . Just then Arny came back with a bottle of lube and a condom . "Baby I know I'm atractive but staring is still very rude ." He spoke with a sly smirk on his face

Laying back onto the pillow I realized that my breathing had quickened once more . The sound of foil ripping caught my attention , and withing moments Arny came towards me and untied me . He leaned down to my ear and softly spoke ," I want you on all fours right now ." A slight shiver ran through my body as I quickly obeyed his orders . In one rough motion he pulled my hair to the point where I was now looking at our reflection in the mirror .

I won't lie .... he looks gorgeous .

After applying lube to his fingers he slowly began to slide them into my behind . His eyes filled with pure amusements as he continued to stretch me out . "See sweetheart I'm still holding up my end of the deal ." He said before taking his fingers out of me and replacing it with his cóck .

Unknowingly I was now screaming his name whilst gripping the sheets as hard as I could . His eyes were closed as he held my thighs open and continued to ram into me at full force .

Arny had began muttering a very colorful sting of curse words as he pulled my neck up to his face before opening his eyes and looking at both of us in the mirror . His eyes slowly scanned over me from my hair to my eyes then lips , torso and finaly stopping at my twitching member .

"You may pleasure yourself in this moment but you may not cum ." I did as instructed and began stroking my hardened member . Arny's spit still lubricated it . Leaning my head back I onto arny's shoulder i began to stroke it even faster . Knowing that he was watching me brought me so much more pleasure .

Ever so softly he began to kiss my neck as he played with my hair . His member still twitching inside of me as I continued to pump my díck even faster . Once again I was so close . I opened my eyes only to find Arny still staring at me his gaze traveling from my hand to my face .

"Arny I'm so close . Please ..... please jus-" before I could finish my sentence he held my hand still ,"Squeeze it ." He spoke in a low growl . I quickly obeyed his instruction and regretted it immediately . My moans still soft and breathy as he begins to kiss my neck once more . At this point my body ached for a release .

Swiftly he pushed me back on all fours , and began thrusting into me even quicker . His low moans could still be heard over my loud cries for more . Faster he moved as my grip on the sheets tightened . Harder he thrusted as I came closer to climax . Deeper he went as he threw his head back and called out my name . "Danny." He moaned out as he pulled my hair once more .

I was so close . Arny continued to moan my name whilst ruining my body . His hand snaked around me as he began to stroke my member . My breaths still shallow and quick . Within moments I came undone , the white liquid covering the bedsheets and Arny's hand .

My body was still violently shaking as he continued to thrust into me . His movements became more violent as his pace quickened . "Fúck ." He moaned out before he came undone . His pace slowed to an eventual stop . Thereafter he disposed of the condom and laid next to me .

He gave me a small kiss on the forehead before he spoke , "I hope I've fulfilled my obligations Sweetheart . If I have then accompany me to the shower . If I have not we could alwase pick up where we left off . " he said with a sly smirk painted across is beutifull face . "The shower it is then ." I said with a small smile . He gave me a small kiss as I wrapped my legs around his torso and we went into the bathroom .

*30min later , cuz I mean that was scary*

We got out of the shower and changed the sheets a little while ago . I was now laying on Arny's chest in a pair of red silk pajamas as we watched 'A quiet place' . Focusing on the movie was almost impossible seeing Arny scared was a bit more interesting to watch .

After about 30 minutes of watching the movie , my eyes became heavy and the sound of Arny's heartbeat coaxed me to my eventual slumber . In the arms of mine and only my lover .

Ah yes .... inconsistency as per usual . So yes I'm sorry that there is this much smut , trust me this one hurt me too . But as of now I have exams so imma be even more AFK that usual but I hope you lot have nice lives and wish me luck . Spelling mistakes included 😘

Love you my little cookie monsters

bubblesXplural