Lyle didn't wait another second before standing up and grabbing both Quinn and I to drag us to the bedroom. He threw me on the bed and proceeded to grab a chair to place it right across from me. A perfect view.

"How does the kiss gotta go? I get jealous easily. Just a peck or like tongue?" Lyle's censor was practically nonexistent at this point, which didn't really surprise me.

"Just like an open mouth kiss to establish a temporary bond between us for the energy to flow. Nothing crazy," Quinn explained. Lyle shrugged and leaned into Quinn, cupping his cheeks for a short, open mouth kiss, like Quinn described. I couldn't help the loud growl that rippled through the air watching my mate kiss someone else. Apollo was not having it. Lyle pulled back to chuckle at me, but Quinn rolled his eyes, not bothered by my response whatsoever.

"Someone's jealous! You are next, babe!" He pushed me towards Quinn, who looked at me awkwardly.

"Sorry about this," I apologized before leaning down to give him a short kiss.

Quinn clapped his hands together once I pulled away. "My work is done, now I get to feast!" His fake enthusiasm made me grimace. He was obviously annoyed, but knew it was his best option. He plopped down in the chair and leaned back as if he was watching a movie playout in front of him.

Lyle was quick to push me down on the bed, using all his force. He crawled on top of me, kissing me with just as much force. I moaned in surprise at his sudden need to dominate me. He broke apart momentarily just to lift off my shirt before attacking my neck. I squealed in surprise as he kissed the spot he would eventually mark.

He kissed down my body, making his way down to my pants. Lyle was not even hesitant to start undoing my jeans in front of my friend. Quinn stared at me with a blank expression, though his mouth was slightly agape confirming that he was feeding. He folded his arms as I sent him another apologetic look as Lyle tugged my pants down to my knees.

Before I could even say anything, Lyle's lips kissed my tip, warranting a moan from my lips. I watched Quinn open his mouth wider for a moment as if I just let out a sudden burst of energy.

"Good boy," Lyle purred, his hot breath coating my dick. "Nice and loud to feed our little friend." Quinn scoffed, but didn't make a comment.

Lyle's mouth enveloped my entire dick, leaving me to give off another deep moan, a little less shameless now. As my mate's mouth worked along my member, I tangled my fingers into his blonde hair, tugging it occasionally. This earned me moans, which in turn fed Quinn.

As Lyle continued to bob his head, my eyes became heavy. I closed them and leaned my head back so I could ignore my friend staring at me. Though Lyle was shameless, I found it slightly embarrassing.

My closed eyes didn't last very long because Lyle grabbed my jaw, fixating my head to face Quinn again. "I want you to moan my name while looking at him, baby," Lyle ordered before deepthroating my cock. I couldn't help the series of moans disguised as curse words that left my mouth as I glared at Quinn. He still casually sat there with an annoyed expression, his mismatched eyes showing his dislike of the situation clearly. It was hard to ignore his pressing boner, but I chose not to stare at it too long not to embarrass him.

Lyle squeezed me a bit to get a reaction out of me. "Fuck, Lyle!" I moaned, gripping his hair tighter. He continued his routine until I was a panting mess, ready to cum. Right before I came, Lyle reached up to squeeze my jaw. This made sure my mouth was open as I climaxed, giving all my energy to Quinn, who kept his mouth wide open.

Once I finished riding out my climax, I layed back on the bed, evening my breath. Lyle swallowed my cum before giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I'm going to get some stuff to clean you up, baby," he whispered before leaving the room.

I was still exposed, so reached down to pull up at least my underwear. As I did so, my gaze met Quinn's, who was no longer nonchalant. His one golden eye glowed, something only werewolves did, not incubi. His expression looked panicked and confused, and I understood why as I felt his wolf reach out to Apollo in submission.

As swift as I could, I pulled up my pants, not bothering to zip them. I rushed over to him and grabbed his arms, easily ignoring the tingling. I could tell he was about to have a panic attack by the way his breath quickened and his stunned expression. His eyes shifted around the room frantically.

"Quinn," I called, trying to get his attention as I yanked him to his feet. "Quinn, look at me. Focus on me, okay?" Quinn's eyes darted to mine, holding my gaze. It was then I noticed his white eye glowing a pure white.

"Your wolf has just been awoken. I think it's from the Alpha energy you absorbed. Is he speaking to you?" He blinked for a moment before nodding. "Okay, that's normal. Is he trying to get you to shift?" Quinn's eyes filled with fear as he nodded again. I tried giving a reassuring smile, the ones I always know do little good. But it's the effort that counts.

"You are going to need to shift." Quinn's eyes got wider as if that was possible. "It's okay. It doesn't hurt, only feels slightly uncomfortable, okay? And I will walk you through it. Once you shift, your wolf will calm down, okay?"

Lyle chose that moment to wander back in with baby wipes. His eyes instantly filled with confusion as he analyzed the fragile state of Quinn in my arms.

"What's wrong?" Lyle asked frantically, approaching us with no regard.

I hesitated for a moment. "Can you not feel it?" Lyle's confused state didn't change as he titled his head.

"No? What's wrong?" There were very few explanations for why Lyle couldn't feel Quinn's wolf. All wolves can sense each other, especially Alpha-blooded wolves. There were two explanations I could come up with, one being reasonable and the other not so reasonable. Either Quinn needs to shift before his wolf can be felt, which may be the case as most dormant wolves just stay dormant. Or Quinn's wolf is extremely strong. Apollo informed me once that when he inhabited demigods, his wolf couldn't be sensed.

I glanced between my mate and the part incubi, part werewolf, who never knew his fathers.

"I'm not sure, but let's find out."