34. Memory Lane

_____________________________________

"Fucking hell man, we need to go back in there

"Fucking hell man, we need to go back in there. I can't leave that Rowan with her." Eros said breaking his hand free from my grip and turning to go inside.

"Stop Eros. Jeez man control your jealous ass." I rolled my eyes.

Eros stopped dead on his tracks and looked at me.

"Who said I am jealous? I am just worrying about her. I don't like that guy."

"Sure you don't." I replied sarcastically.

I started walking towards my car and Eros walked beside me, but kept glancing back at the hospital.

Someone's got their ass whipped.

We sat in the car and I started to drive. I needed to meet dad so I can't take his ass with me.

"Where do you-" I was cut off by the ring of my phone.

I handed the phone to Eros so that he could hold it while keeping it on speaker. I was very precise about rules, especially while driving.

"I don't think you would want to keep it on speaker." Eros said and I looked at him only to find him smirking.

Confused I asked him who was calling.

He showed me the screen and the name 'Mi Amore' was flashing on the screen.

I gave him a nod indicating to pick up the call while looking at the road, completely ignoring my heartbeats.

"Hello." I heard the smoky voice that I could not get out of my head for past few days.

"Hi. What's the matter?" I asked because we just left the hospital.

"Just wanted to inform you that Eros left his phone here. A girl named Lily called saying she'll be reaching soon. We informed her, Eros isn't here but we'll convey him the message. Tell him if he is with you."

The one thing out of alot of things I love about her is the way she tells me to do things. Not in a requesting or polite way, but in a demanding tone.

I looked at Eros taken aback about Lily and he just blinked his eyes conveying that he would explain me later.

He better should.

"Okay umm, I will tell him. Also I will take his phone from you in evening. At the cafe." I said and there was a silence on the other side.

Please don't say you are not coming.

"Okay then. Tell me about this Lily girl there. Meet me around 8."

I sighed, relief washing over me.

"Right see you. Take care of Bonita."

"Oh she will be fine." She said while laughing and ended the call.