1. New Beginning

_____________________________________

Sometimes all I wish is to go back in the time of primitive man, when life used to be much less complexed

Sometimes all I wish is to go back in the time of primitive man, when life used to be much less complexed. Now we people require so much materialistic things in our day to day life.

"How many more?" Giving up, I sat on the floor looking at all the boxes we had carried within the past hour.

"A few. You wait here, I'll bring them." came the tired voice of my best friend, Hazel.

"Such a sweet boyfriend I have!" I exclaimed dramatically.

"For a millionth time, Aru use the term second hand. People give me weird looks every time you say that."

I laughed at her statement and then stood up.

When did I even pack all of this?

Sighing I opened one of the boxes which had 'Clothes' written on it and moved it into the closet and started arranging the extra large sweatshirts, hoodies and sweaters.

I heard a loud thud coming from outside and I quickly ran out only to find Hazel lying on her ass and the box fallen beside her.

"What the..." I laughed out loud at the amazingly beautiful sight in front of me.

"Stop laughing bitch and help me get up, it hurts so bad. I think I might have broken my bone."

I went towards her still laughing like a maniac because I just couldn't control it. I let out my hand for her to hold it and stand up but instead she pulled me down and I fell right on my knees.

"Owww why the frick would you do that huh?" I asked getting up and rubbing my knees.

It was Hazel's turn to laugh now. "That's what you get for laughing at me." She said inbetween her fits of laughter.

"Whatever is this the last box?"

"Yup lets carry it inside and then start with the setting." Hazel said carrying the box.

xxx

After an eternity, we were almost done with the setting of things into our new shared apartment.

It wasn't big, but enough for us two. With one bedroom with attached bathroom and closet, hall and a kitchen, this apartment will be our abode for the next three years of our college lives.

Leaving our city, our family behind, is a new feeling for both of us. But it's a dream come true for me. Getting admission in my dream University and moving in with my best and only friend.