Chapter : 16 🎯

Start from the beginning

"This wouldn't be like any model assignment that you have faced in your defense university days and also this not gonna be an assignment which you get guidelines from your seniors as you do in past few months. Simply and boldly this will be a task where every one of you has to use everything you learn so far and work like a real-life agent with the assignment you gonna got in your hands".

In the next hour time period, the head of the academy explained how the last examination gonna work out and how marks allocate between all three tests.

.
.
.

"Why?"

"What's now? You can't keep that frown on when I am trying to talk to you".

Puzzled senior agent Kim Namjoon finally talked after ignoring his trainee's way of behaving for the past few minutes.

Trainee Kim Taehyung was giving an attitude to his senior while both preparing inside the training room for another training session.

"I am fine sir".

"Good. Just be quick then".

.
.
.

"Stop !. Stop, and let's talk out this first. What is your problem?. Are you my senior or am I your senior? What's with your manners Kim Taehyung?"

"Uhhh if I was your senior I will definitely tell".

The boy finally muttered throwing this sweaty self on a pile of rubber training mattresses stacked in a corner of the room. He was looking so hurt. We can say he was a bit too dramatic for this

Namjoon sighed and stood up in front of the sulking fella while fixing his taekwondo training kit. He understood what was the matter here.

"Taehyung Taehyung Taehyung. Give me one good reason for why I should go against the force's procedures and tell you about your third exam before hand it is officially announced?"

The senior agent was internally laughing at the current situation. Am I a preschool teacher He questioned himself

Taehyung was looking so betrayed. He looked like a kid who wish for special treatment from his kindergarten teacher cause he thought he was their favorite.

"I thought you love me sunbae-nim".

"W-what? Namjoon spills his soft drink at his trainee's reply".

"I really don't wanna be an agent when I come here. So I act like a brat. I did everything worst cause I am not fond of the idea of being a special task force agent. Even a bit. I ended up here cause my family force me. But I start to try after you start to train me. You changed me sunbae-nim. Watching you, I starts to like this job, I adored you a lot cause you always did your best. Not only that you were so caring to me. I knew it sir.... even though you try to act tough you are always being so kind to me".

Namjoon's mouth hung open a little hearing out of nowhere Taehyung's heart out loud session. 

"You know what you feel like an elder brother who I never had. But you don't need to help me to make it here. You know I am not that good if you help me to know about this task a bit earlier I would work harder and try to save myself. What if I drop out?.
You are kinda too tough for this. I am hurt".

Taehyung finished his talk with one go making sure not to make any eye contact with his senior.

Namjoon's gaze has softened with a gentle smile on his lips. And he was kinda amazed too. For the past six months, most of the time dealing with his trainee felt like he was parenting a kid who never wanna listen until he find his butt in a trouble. Taehyung was a trouble maker who create lots of messes. But the boy was smart and skilled in his own ways.