(Futas x Male Cumdump) Volunteer

Hey guys! This chapter was the top most voted one-shot in the last poll. I hope you enjoy. This chapter is on the longer side.

WARNING: ⚠️ This chapter contains:
Furry characters - multiple partners - light degrading - light drugs - mind break

If I missed a trigger warning, please let me know, so I may add it.
If you're not into anything listed, please skip this chapter.
(Please don't keep reading if any of the content offends/disturbs you.)

Read at your own risk.

Other than that, please enjoy!

--------------------

Taking a sip from my instant ramen, my eyes glued to my phone screen. The anime protagonist prepared to confess her love, which had me on the edge of my seat, well, mattress.

Opening her mouth, she seemed to stutter and freeze. It took me a moment to realize it was the video on the fritz and not some awkward pause for comedic effect. I lifted my phone, trying to catch a better signal. My neighbor, Ms. Cali, really needed better wi-fi.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

I almost spilled ramen all over my sheets, jumping at the bangs on my front door. I shut off my phone, more then glad all the lights in my tiny studio apartment were already off.

I sat motionless in the dark, trying to be as quiet as possible. Whoever it was at the door would think I wasn't home and go away... hopefully.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

PING!

The surprise of a phone notification nearly made me scream. I grabbed my phone, shushing it and glancing at the door before reluctantly taking a peak at who had messaged me.

Cousin Sal.

I rolled my eyes.

"Come open the door. I know you're home." His text read.

I let out the heaviest sigh of relief, realizing it was just Sal.

I set my noodles on the floor beside my mattress and rolled out of bed, throwing on a pair of shorts in the process. Adjusting my tail through the appropriate hole, I made the short walk across my small apartment to the door.

"Are you alone?" I whispered, barely opening the door a crack.

"Jackie!"

I'm tossed back from the door as cousin Sal barrels his way in.

"Aren't you a sight for sore eyes!" He greets, grabbing me by my shoulders, and looking up at me.

The round, stump of a rabbit was dressed in his usual cheap formal attire and smelled like cigarettes and stale coffee.

You see my cousin Sal was one of those guys who was obviously bad news, and not in the cool way. And from his cheeky smile and slicked back ears, I could surmise his reasons for being here.

"Sal, the answer's no." I placed a hand on his chest, my other on the door as I tried to force him back out, to no avail.

"Ay! Ay! I didn't even say anything yet!" He retorted throwing his hands up in surrender and stepping around me farther into the apartment.

At this point I was more worried about the door being open, so I quickly shut it even if that meant being stuck in here with Sal.

"You don't have to say anything. It's always the same with you. You badger me to "hit the clubs" with you, but I can't. I won't." I huffed, crossing my arms and looking at him.