Ayanami's railgun also overheated and immediately damaged after the attack, much to her dismay.

Nagato: Kawakaze! You take the points, Atago and I will be with you. Javelin, Ayanami, Laffey and Ciel stay behind us okay?

Kawakaze nodded and advanced inside the Flesh wall, followed by Nagato and Atago. While the other four followed by keeping their distance.

The moment they made it inside, they were all flabbergasted at the Superordinate's beauty, the blue light from its top that seemed to tempt everyone to approach It, but that had to be shattered when they saw Kaga's body hanging from the ceiling with tentacles.

Atago: Kaga!

Atago tried to advance but was held back by Kawakaze with a frown on her face.

Kawakaze : cancel your intentions, or we will die.

Kawakaze said in a cold tone.

Atago looked like she wanted to fight Kawakaze, but didn't because Nagato was there.

Nagato : Girls, we have to help her.

Kawakaze: how? shall we cut the tentacles?

Nagato : Of course, genius.

While they were talking, the Superordinate suddenly throbbed, taking the shipgirls by surprise.

Nagato : It's alive!

Atago : Hai, Nagato-sama, with all due respect, we must destroy this cursed creature, before it is too late!

Nagato : Of course, now, where is a good place to make a holes-

Suddenly, Superordinate grabbed Nagato with its huge tentacle, it made Kawakaze and the others go into shock.

Superordinate??? : Ahh my dear Nagato... Finally you came to me.

Nagato: Gahh!! (wriggle)

Superordinate blinked, as if amused by Nagato's panicked expression.

Superordinate??? : Now no one can bother us anymore... We will be together... Happy... Hehehehahahaha!!!

Kawakaze fired her cannon at the Superordinate's Tentacle that was holding back Nagato, but Kawakaze was instantly sent flying due to a heavy slap from the Superordinate's tentacle, while Atago just stood still.

Nagato who saw that was about to scream but was speechless when she saw Ciel, Javelin, Laffey and Ayanami who had been caught by the Sopoids, with Javelin who was stabbed by her own spear that pierced her solar plexus. While Laffey, Ciel and Ayanami were restrained with mini tentacles.

Nagato : no... don't! Don't hurt them!

Superordinate??? : As per your request, love. I will grant your request.

The Sopoid who stabbed Javelin with her own energy spear immediately pulled it quite violently, while the other Sopoid released their grip on Ciel, Laffey and Ayanami.

Nagato : What do you want from us?!

Superodinate??? : No... I just want you, you're quite stubborn, but in fact now, you're comfortable with... like a dog... heheh...

Nagato was disgusted, but she was familiar with the Superordinate's voice, but she couldn't guess.

Nagato : I'm not a dog hey! Damn... I...

Nagato suddenly lost consciousness and was convulsing.

...
.....

Nagato suddenly woke up in the traditional sweaty sweat, she frantically looked left and right and found herself in a kind of bedroom with a Japanese bedroom.