14 : a shoulder to lean on

"Heesa, where's the others?" her mother yelled as soon as she got home after coming back from working.

"Heeseo is not in her room so is Heeseung."

Heesa startled by her mother appearance in her room. She was playing with her favourite bunny alone there. "I don't know."

"Heeseo is not coming back yet?"

"No.''

"Heeseung...should he was supposed to be in his room?" she was puzzled because his brother was suddenly neither in the room nor in at the home. Usually he would confined in his room.

-

"Youngsters."

"Youngsters.''

"Wake up. It starts to become dark. You should go home."

Heeseo started to open her eyes after hearing someone called for them. Same goes to Jake.

She sat up and looked around, seeing it starts to become dark. She shaked Jake's body since he closed his eyes again.

"Jake,''

"Jake,"

"Let's go home. My mom will nagging at me again."

Jake opened his eyes slowly and greeted by the night sky. "It's night already?"

Heeseo nodded and quickly dusted off the grass from her pants .

"Let's go. I will send you home.''

Heeseo held Jake's shoulder while she still sleepy. Her head bumped into his broad shoulders a few times.

"Heeseo, hold my shoulder otherwise you will fall."

He noticed that she doesn't respones. "Heeseo, don't sleep."

Yet again there's no response. But the next thing making him startled. " Heeseo?''

Her head was landing on his shoulder while her hands still on his shoulder.

"Oh lord, what should I do?'' he can felt adrenaline rushed to his body and making his heart to beat faster than usual.

Jake pedaled his bike as slow as he could so Heeseo wouldn't falling. 

"Is it my shoulder is too comfy? I wonder about it, " he tilted his head and grinned.

The ride was silent as he doesn't have someone to talk to. He admired the night scenery that hugging them. Night breeze hit their face gently and the stars were twinkling beautifully above make it feels romantic.

Jake stopped his bike at their usual park to meet. He didn't know where's Heeseo home. He gently tapped her shoulder, "Heeseo, wake up. I don't know where's your home."

Heeseo opened her eyes and shocked to see her head leaning against his shoulder.

"Did I sleep along the ride?" she asked while her left eyes was still closed.

"Yup."

''I'm sorry Jake.''

"No its fine." he tried to convince her because he actually lowkey like it.

"Where is your home? Let me send you."

"Ah, you don't know where I live. Its nearby here too.'' with that, she showed him the direction.