7 : meet again

A few days passed after what happened to Heeseo. She still scared but she managed to look though so none of her friends will know about it. Ji Joon? He's still the same as before. She always tried to not bumped into him.

She also wondering if she can meet the guy last night. She always hoping that she could meet him again.

It's exams week, so everyone will busy with their books. Heeseo walked to her class and greeted her classmates. She always acted that she was fine and cheerful but it's actually not. She doesn't want to gain sympathy from other people so she hid her problems. Even Eunyoung doesn't knows that she's get sexualizing by Ji Joon.

"Heeseo, could you teach me this? I got x equals to 3.472, but the answer is 2.342." one of her classmates asked her.

"If you move this number to the left, it will change from positive to negative. You don't change it. That's why you got the wrong answer. " she explained.

"Oh, I don't realize about it. Thanks. "

When she's about to look at her notes, another of her classmates called her again.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you but how to count this using calculator? "

Heeseo took the calculator in hand and showed her the method. "You just press the menu before press this button and put all the number in. "

"I got it! Thank you Heeseo. " her classmates smiled and walked to her seat.

Heeseo looked back at her notes. She caressed her forehead a few times and shooked her head. She had lack of sleep, and even sometimes she doesn't ate for a day because all those studies. If her grade down, her mother would've locked her in the room for a few days.

"Heeseo, are you okay? You look a little pale today," Eunyoung came and sat next to her.

Heeseo shooked her head and formed a warm smile. "I'm okay. Just tired. "

Eunyoung nodded before scanned through her notes and closed it again. "What's wrong? " Heeseo asked her.

"I'm just praying to God that I'll pass. It sucks. "

Heeseo kept her notes close too, "Yeah, hoping that we will pass. "

-

Exam week has ended and it was hectic in their class. It felt like they have won a lottery, "I feel like I'm in zoo right now. " Heeseo said while looking at their classmates.

Eunyoung who sat beside her just looking at them while eating her jellies. Heeseo took one of it swallowed it quickly. Her friend only able to glare at her like a kid who mad that her foods been taken.

"Look at Jin Song, he looks like he was going through a hundred divorces. "

"Probably got another heartbreak. " knowing the fact that her classmate kept changing partner like a wardrobe, they knew it damn well.

"If only his voice sounds good, it will better. But this, even cockroaches will be run. None of it will stay longer, "

"I know right. "

They kept talking about their classmates and some random stuff. Jin Song sang another songs again and it was awful. Eunyoung couldn't hold it anymore so she takes her pen and threw it to him.

"Can you stop? It's so annoying. "

Jin Song ignored her, continued his singing. Eunyoung stood up and was about to throw a chair but Heeseo held her.

"Calm down. Calm down. "

Jin Song then stood at the entrance class and tried to flirt with any girls that passed.

"Hi pretty. "

"Hi sweetie. How are you today."

"Hi, do you have a sweet dreams last night? "

Everyone looked at him weirdly. "What's wrong with him? ''

" Hi cutie. Your outfit is so pretty...Ha ha I mean Mrs. Yoo you're pretty today. Please come in. " he accidentally sent his flirty words to Mrs. Yoo and laughed away awkwardly.

Mrs. Yoo sent him a death stare and went into the classroom.

"So everyone, I have your result from your exams in my hand. Get ready to cry for your result then. "

Everyone gasped when they saw their result. There's who couldn't believe they passed, who can't accepted the result and do not care at all.

"Second place, Eunyoung and lastly Heeseo as usual, first place. "

They took their result and squealing with each other. Everyone can predicted that they will got second and first place. It is something that couldn't be replaced by the others.

"Are you satisfied with your result? " Mrs. Yoo asked the class.

"Try again next time. It just the beginning. Next year it will be more though and extreme. " her words made the class sighed.

"And I want to announce something. " Mrs. Yoo grabbed the class attention.

"We will have a new student soon and he should be right here now. "

At the same time, there's someone arrived in front of the door while panting.
"I'm sorry, I'm late. " he bowed at the class and came to the center.

"Introduce yourself. "

"Hi I am Jake, Jake Sim and yeahh, I'm attractive so don't look at me too much. " he introduced himself.

The girls student whipped by his looks and his words. Some even asked him to go out. Heeseo stared at him for awhile until their eyes meet. When the realization hit her, she gasped.

She takes a book and covered her face so he could not recognized her. Eunyoung looked at her weirdly and creased her forehead. "What's wrong with you. "

"Shut up. "

"Is it him the guy last night. Shit. He couldn't recognize me. It was so embarrassing. " she cursed in her mind remembering he saw her with a horrible condition.

"Take your seat, Jake. "

He nodded and walked to his seat. He then saw Heeseo who tried her best to cover her face using a book.

"Excuse me, your book is overturned. " he knocked her tables and point the book.

Heeseo realized it was upside down and felt embarrassed rush to her body. "This is not the way I want to meet him. Gosh I am so embarrassing. "