Part 13: Outside Time

1 Week Later

After all that mess, however you imagine it, you decided to at least get some time outside and fresh air. Before you were with Willow. Before this infection. Sure, it was dangerous outside, but it is pretty boring of who to promote, demote, and keep The Silver Paw stable, so it doesn't crumble into ashes.

Y/N: This feels so nice. Mother Nature can still be beautiful even under hard times.

Y/N thinks to himself: Enjoy the present before it wastes into the past. He starts enjoying the time outside, thinking about how the future may become better; or worse.

A few minutes later, the new speaker that was set up 3 days ago turned on. "Can all members move to the meeting room? We have something to talk about," Willow said, on the speaker.

Everyone came inside the meeting room after a few minutes, and Willow was about to speak, until all the members did something unexpected.

"SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH!" The members said.

Willow was in confusion, but she continued.

Willow: I wanted to let you all know that we have had a concern on our supplies and rations. And Katie has told me we are running low on medical supplies. So I suggest we plan on going to the city, and grab supplies.

Felix raises his hand, but Willow says no.

Katie raises her hand, and Willow says yes.

Katie: How long will this resupply go, and when is it?

We will do it tomorrow, and we will have about an hour to do so.

Willow: That'll be all for today, if you completed all your duties, please take a nap to regain your energy. We have a big day tomorrow.

Everyone leaves the meeting room, and you go back outside. You enjoy the breeze, think of good memories. The friends you made, the most funniest and the most epic things to happen, the times that were sad, and the times you learned a lesson. And the times about your dreams that were so weird... but they felt happy and great.

After a few hours, you go back inside and go to bed. Willow gets in the bed and whispers good night. But wait- it's not Willow! It's somehow Felix! You scream so loud, Willow comes in the room. She sees Felix and throws him out of the room really hard, breaking his arm.

Felix: MEDIC!

Katie: Ugh...

Kitty: We may have to call and ambulance...

The real Willow gets in the bed, and says good night. You both sleep. This new bed is great.

End of Part 13

(Note: Sorry for the long wait, I was losing interest, so this chapter may not be as better, or worse than the previous ones. Your opinion. I think this chapter is bad and short, so I'm sorry.)