Chapter 12: Confrontation (Normal Version)

You walk to Willow's room with anger. You can't believe she has done such a thing to Pony. But you should've expected it.

You walk into Willow's room. "Willow, we need to talk." You said.

"About What?"

"About Pony."

Willow then puts the pieces together and realizes that Pony told you what happened.

Willow, whispering: that stupid horse...

Willow: L-lets NOT talk about what happened, how about we...

Y/N: we are not moving to something else-

Willow: But-

Y/N: Don't change the topic!

Willow: Fine.

Y/N: So about Pony, you forced him to make Doggy infected instead of you for revenge?

Willow: Yes...

Y/N: Alright. But don't you think it would've been better if we worked together? Money and criminals  almost don't mean anything now. Instead, we have to work together during this stressful time.

Willow: You have a point. But what if people have heard our names in the past? They wouldn't trust us. At all.

Y/N: Well, they either work and have a better chance of surviving, or they can do it all alone and have worse chances. So, let's not infect anyone else from now on with Substance-128, alright.

Willow: Alright. 

Y/N: To a better future?

Willow: Yeah yeah, whatever, to a better future.

Y/N: Alright, thank you.

Felix walks in the room. 

Felix: I want to join your conversation.

Y/N: the conversation already ended.

Felix: Also Pony left-

Y/N and Willow: WE KNOW!

Felix: Oh, ok. Goodbye.

Felix exits the room.

End of Chapter 12 (Normal Version)