PERSONAL Vampire!Levi x Reader

"Katelynn, please stay calm."

"Levi, you're a..."

"I know, and I wish you knew earlier. But I promise to protect you."

"Promise?"

"Tch, can't you trust me?"

"Neh, you're right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My light brown hair blew in the quiet wind, not a sound to be heard. I sat on top of my house just a foot or two away from my window. The shingles were warm from the sun previously, and my short shorts allowed the warm air to cover my legs.

"You're still waiting?"

I gasped quietly and lifted my head. I stared at the pale figure who was in the tree just outside of my bedroom window. His eyes slightly red instead of the normal grey, and his black under-cut hair rustled gently in the breeze. I smiled, knowing that I was safe, and that he actually did come.

"Of course. Can't you trust me?"

"Tch."

I giggled as he climbed onto my roof, sitting next to me on the warm shingles. I looked out into the night. The moon sat just barely above the skyline. I felt his cold fingers graze against my skin, I shivered and blushed.

"Remember that one time I saved you?"

I laughed at his question and asked, "Which one?"

He laughed through his nose and stared into my light brown eyes. I felt myself become weak under his gaze and listened. "The one with the guys in the alley way?"

~~~~~

I was five, and Levi was about sixty years old. Of course, he only looks like he's twenty due to some...issues.

I was running, attempting to get home, when I felt hands grab at me. "Here we go, boys, a lovely little treasure."

I screamed and kicked, attempting to get away from the full-grown males. They smelled aweful and looked rough. These were the kind of people my parents warned me about. I felt them try to stick a black bag on my head, I heard a commanding voice.

"Yo, shitty breaths..."

A sound of something crunching rang through my ears and I was falling. I fell towards the ground, but I happened to land on something soft. I opened my little eyes and saw a really handsome man holding me in his chest.

Even then, I knew he was a looker.

He looked at me with kind eyea and said in an easy voice, "Why don't we play hide and seek?"

I smiled, feeling safe around this man. "Yeah!"

He nodded and said, "Okay, close your eyes and count. Don't open until I say it's okay."

I nodded and covered my eyes with my hands. I pressed my face into the crook of his neck and felt his arm tighten around me. I counted quietly aloud and felt Levi run and make jerky movements.

He stopped and began walking. He said calmly, "Okay."

I lifted my eyes and met his red-grey ones. I grinned and put my small hands on either sides of his face. "I found you!"

He laughed dryly and said, "Yeah, you found me alright."

~~~~~~~

I smiled and felt lips against my neck and my breath hitched. I felt fear flow through my veins as I stuttered, "L-Levi! What a-are you doing?!"

He sighed and kissed my neck. I felt nervous as his teeth barely pressed on my skin. "Katelynn..."

I gasped as he pulled away and kissed my lips. I felt his hands run up and down my arms. I ran my hands up his stone torso and rested in his soft hair. He licked my bottom lip, feeling his fangs barely touch my lips. I allowed him access and felt his abnormally warm tongue run across the roof of my mouth.