Soft-Hearted! Levi x Cold-Hearted! Reader

"Dammit, Ackerman..." I grumbled.

That boy is going to tear me apart. I've been in the Scouts far longer than he has and he somehow manages to yank every hair off of my head. I grit my teeth and slam the door to his room open. He turned around and looked scared. I blushed and recomposed myself, not wanting to scare him.

I gulped and said, calmly, "You missed several spots in the kitchen you cleaned."

He blushed and turned around towards me. "I'm sorry, Heichou!" He saluted and said, "I'll do it again."

I groaned and face-palmed. "I'll help you." I muttered. He seemed happy and followed me towards the kitchen area.

"Since you can't seem to do anything yourself, I've gotta help you. I didn't ask Erwin to babysit, you know!"

I felt arms wrap around my shoulders. I blushed and stiffened my body. I heard his voice, muffled by my shirt, "I know, Captain. I...I'm sorry I'm...not good enough."

I widened my eyes and looked to the side. I felt my demeanor relax involuntarily. I sighed and covered my face with one hand. "No...you're fine. You are perfect, Levi. You just need to triple check what you clean."

God, how can a suposed bad-ass of the underground act like this?! He's got to be lieing, he's faking every single emotion and act like it's his death wish. He wants me to fucking kill him. But...he is really sweet and kind. Maybe he doesn't really mean any harm.

I shrugged him off and said softly, "Let's go. I'll show you where you missed."

I heard him say, quietly and happily, "Yes ma'am."

I hid my smile from him and walked, the little black-cat like human following me. I reached the kitchen and handed him a mop. "You forgot to get that corner and under the sinks."

Shock flooded his features, making my heart double the speed. "Ah! S-Sorry, Captain."

I laughed and he turned towards me. I waved a hand and said, "Just clean it. No punishments."

He smiled and nodded, then went to work. I decided I'd help him and started to mop as well. After about ten minutes, Levi broke the silence. "Heichou?"

"Yes, Levi?"

"Why do you act so cold sometimes?"

I felt my stomach turn. Images of past cadets dying even when I taught them how to not be eaten flooded my mind. I dropped my mop, large tears forming in my eyes. I let out a sob, remembering each name.

Karla Stoop was killed by a ten meter class titan by being eaten.

Metra Pal was killed by being thrown against the wall by an eight meter class.

Brook Hewett was devoured by a six meter class while trying to save a two year old boy.

Brandon Carr was torn in half by a eleven meter titan and bled to death.

I felt arms graze against my arms, and I looked up. Levi was frowning and staring at me. I shook and began to sob against Levi's shirt. I clutched onto him, not wanting to be left alone. He pulled me tightly into his arms, and traced circles on my back.

"I'm sorry, Heichou, I shouldn't have asked."

I shook my head and pulled him closer. "No, it's fine. Just...don't die like the others, please."

He kissed my forehead and said, "I wouldn't dream of it. I...I care about you, Heichou."

I blushed and gasped. I looked up at him to see his eyes cut to the side. A blosh was prominent upon he pale cheeks as he remained silent. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. He pulled away and said, "N-Nevermind, Captain. I'll go now."

He began to walk away, making my heart double it's speed. I took a hesitant step forward, wondering if I should chase after him. After that first step, though, my legs took off on their own. They felt like jelly as I ran towards the man. I called out his name, making him turn around slowly.

He finally faced me full-fledged, and I jumped into his arms. He caught me, picking me up in the process as I pressed my lips to his. He pressed me against the wall and ran his tongue against my bottom lip. He waisted no time exploring me when I parted my lips.

I moaned in coherently as he pulled away. He gave me a confused look and said, "What the hell was that?"

I blushed and said, stutteringly, "That was...a sound of...pleasure..."

His stoic expression didn't faze as he mumbled, "Do it again."

My lips were captured by his once more and was kissed to no end.

This is highly inappropriate. Me, a Captain making out with her Cadet, Levi. I might get demoted. Maybe he'll surpass me in the end. Maybe I'll be kicked out of the military for this. But...I like him. So I won't regret it; I've seen Levi fight titans. He'll be great someday.

I just know it.