MODERN Boyfriend! Levi x Girlfriend! Reader

I yawned and stepped out into the hallway. I looked into the kitchen to see Levi reading the local newspaper. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, resting my hands on his chest. I could feel his muscles through his thin shirt as I nuzzled my face in his neck. He moaned and said, "(Y/F/N), please. Wait until later."

I smiled and said, "I wasn't trying to be seductive, Levi."

He groaned again and ran a hand through his hair. I kissed his ear lightly and asked, "What does the paper say this morning?"

He sipped his coffee and said, "More junk."

I laughed quietly, replying, "Then why do you read it?"

He placed the paper and cup down, and turned his chair. He patted his lap and I followed his orders. I sat on his lap, and he twisted me so I would straddle him. He kissed my chin and said, "You look so peaceful and happy when you sleep, I don't want to wake you up."

I blushed as his emotionless face said something so kind and sweet to me. I kissed him, and heard a padding of feet. "Daddy?"

Levi sighed and looked towards the doorway. "What is it, Eren?"

Eren's green eyes stared at me as he grinned. I smiled and walked towards him, peeling away from Levi. I lifted the little boy and gave him a raspberry on his tummy. He shouted and giggled, wriggling around in my arms. "(Y/F/N)! Stop it, that tickles!"

I giggled and walked over to Levi. "Alright, here's Daddy."

Eren leaped from my arms and onto Levi's lap. I smiled at the two of them and turned to get my coffee. "Daddy, can I have a taste of your coffee?"

Levi sighed and said, "Just don't drink all of it, brat. I'm still half-asleep here."

I gasped and hit the back of Levi's head. He glared at me and said, "What the h-"

He coughed to cover up almost cussing in front of the four year old. He corrected himself and said, "What was that for!"

I gave him a playful glare and said, "Don't call your son a brat!"

He rolled his eyes and rubbed Eren's head subconsciously. Eren was happily slurping up the caffinated drink, his green eyes wide with bliss.

Levi looked at me and said, "Fine..."

I smiled and kissed him again. Eren looked at Levi and said, "Daddy, can I call (Y/F/N) 'Mommy' now?"

Levi groaned and face-palmed. "Eren, please...you should have waited until afterwards."

I raised an eyebrow and said, "I don't see anything wrong with him calling me his mother." My eyes widened and said, "Unless you haven't moved past Petra. After all, she is Eren's mother, and her passing-"

"No, that's not it at all!" Levi said, nervously.

Eren jumped off of Levi's lap and ran to the room in my house that was made for him. "I'm getting changed~!" Eren sang.

Levi stood and gestured for me to sit. I did as I drank the coffee. I peered at him over my cup as he ducked his face down. His hair hid his face and he ran a hand through his hair. He looked at me, gripping his hair, a blush prominent on his face. I blushed too, wondering why he was. He stood and grabbed my cup gently.

He set the cup on the table, taking my hands in his strong ones. He gulped and got down on both of his knees. He cleared his throat and began speaking.

"(Y/F/N)...I..."

He became flustered and clumsily continued.

"Y-You see, we've been together for-for a while now a-and..."

His whole face became red as he dug into his pocket. A little black box was held in his left hand while he held my hands in his right.

"W-Well...I love you!"

I gasped at his outburst. He seemed as if he was battling his mind and persona at the exact same time. He wanted to say something out of his character and it was difficult for him. Anyone with an eye could see that.

"I...I want you in Eren's and my life...forever."

He looked into my eyes, his grey ones looking nervous. I studied how the color spiraled out and around his pupil, and how strong his gaze was.

"I want you to be his mom...and I want you...to be my wife."

Levi cleared his throat and said, "So?"

I smiled and slid off of the chair. I straddled him once again, and shoved him backwards onto the floor. I kissed his neck all over the place as he wrapped his arms around me. I kissed his cheek, nose, forehead, and finally met his lips. He ran his fingers up and down my sides, making me shiver. I finally pulled away and answered the man.

"Rivaille Ackerman...I'd love to be your wife and Eren's mother."

He smiled and I sat on his stomach. He pulled out the ring from the box and delicately slipped it onto my ring finger. I smiled and leaned down to kiss him again. Just as out lips brushed, a voice came out, screaming, "YAY! (Y/F/N) IS MY MOMMY NOW!"

Levo smiled and looked at me with loving eyes. "Yeah...she's your mommy now."

He pulled me into his chest, letting out a huge sigh. Eren ran off to finish getting ready for school, and I felt Levi shaking under me.

I looked at him and saw tears streaming down his face. "Ah, Levi !"

He shook his head and pulled me close. "It's nothing, (Y/F/N). I'm just happy you said yes."

Years later, that incident of him crying came up again. He sighed and looked at me, putting his bag down. He linked his finger into my hair and pressed his lips against mine.

He pulled away and said, "Don't call me crazy, but I saw Petra at the exact moment you said yes."

I gasped, "Really?

He kissed me again and said, "Petra...nodded and smiled. That's all she did, and I knew what that meant."

I raised an eyebrow and he finally cut the silence.

"She approved of me marrying you. I would have either way! But her telling me that you were the one...was a joy."

I smiled and kissed him, running my fingers through his hair. He moaned and pulled my waist towards his hips. We finally pulled away, both panting quietly.

"I love you, (Y/F/N)."

"I love you too, Rivaille."

He bumped my head and grumbled, "It's Levi."

I giggled and kissed him again. "What ever you say, Corporal."